View Single Post
Old 14th April 2015, 12:53 PM

Hi RCP,

I guess I just like reading the experiences of people who are actually making a dollar from sports/racing betting and just how their approach is going. I.e. I read a blog called daily25 which is just about a regular aussie guy who started with a small bankroll, gradually subscribed to credible tipster services and has made over $400k profit now almost 5 years later. It may sound like he's pulling peoples leg but the blog posts are there for all to read including the ups and downs, his emotions, what services he's using etc etc. Now I know many here will think of tipster services and stop reading straight away in disgust but it just goes to show with patience, stringent bankroll management and using credible sources that you can make a profit.

This is a totally different approach to what 99% of us here take by doing our own form or using our own systems etc, but I still find it an enjoyable read.

My curiosity is in finding other australian blogs of a similar nature. Not necessarily by using tipster services but basically just anyone posting about their path to being profitable without having their own agenda. Probably not many of those around I know but was just curious if anyone else had some to share.

Maybe its time I do go searching through to archives for some ideas again on this forum, I have previously which has always triggered thoughts and further investigation on my part.