View Single Post
Old 12th May 2017, 09:58 AM

Default BF Trade Testing

Hi Guys,

Further to ET's thread I signed up to trial BF Bot Manager yesterday and gave it a crack. Tested it in simulation mode for first half of the day and all seemed well then tried it on real money for last part of the day and was definitely a different kettle of fish. Basically in sim mode everything gets matched every time so it looks like the trades are happening easily. Real Mode sees some trades go unmatched which can cause issues but I think I also found that was down to some of the settings I had in place.

I'll see if I can put it in place for all of today and see how I go. Essentially I was backing 5 secs before the start time and laying in running for 5 ticks profit on horses I thought would be forward in running. The things I noticed was that it seemed much easier to get matched on anything under $15 odds and so i'll stick to that today.

I'll post full results later today. BF Bot Manager is quite simple and effective to use, i'd like to try to V2 version to see if I could still achieve what I want on a one off payment rather than having to use the monthly subscription.