View Single Post
Old 12th May 2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evajb001
25 Trades completed with 3 additional trades that had unmatched lay sides that were all losses for a loss for the day of $13.51 on $10 stakes. So basically if those 3 managed to be match for even just break even it would've been a +$16.49 day on only 28 trades which isn't too bad.

It seems those that went unmatched were above $10 - looks to me might have to adjust the odds range to be even tighter then the $1-$15 odds range.

I still think this could work its just a matter of tweaking a bit. Majority of other trades were matched almost instantly and probably even could've had more ticks squeezed out of them.

Do you know why the 3 bets didn't get matched? Maybe the horses didn't go forward or missed the start? Maybe the race started a bit late and the horses drifted away from your initial back bet meaning that the 5 ticks may have become 15 or 20 ticks by the time the race started.

Did you have a stop loss in place? (I know the price can go through that area or may get triggered with the price then coming back down again anyway - so sometimes it might be worse to use it).

― Earl Nightingale