View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2014, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjay
Thank you for your thoughts Michal. Most importantly (you should know.) will this run FEU and **** Ultimate, which are my main tools.
Thanks. Enjay
Hi Enjay,

Yes FEU will work in Windows 8. As will the other program. It will benefit the most from your investment. Drop us a line at Ratings2Win if you want the specs of what we are recommending to clients. You can take it then to your local PC shop and have them put something together. I guarantee you wount be disappointed with it. None of our clients are.

Perhaps you may even investigate the performance and functional benefits of using Axis, to take your punting to another level. Especially if you use my FEU frequently as Axis is it's far more powerful, stand alone successor .

I must admit that I have no working knowledge of Linux, but there is always an option to run a Mac with a Parallels version of windows to cater for the windows racing software. But that is a more expensive option.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/