View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2011, 12:27 AM

It is basically a netbook built in to a monitor by the sounds of it or similar, very under powered unless you are just interested in internet and email, to be honest if you want a new pc you are better going to a good pc shop, if you have a budget they can setup a system to suit that will be way better than anything out there in the retail stores.

The PC i bought was on ebay but the seller is a legit pc builder in NSW with a proper address and all, i challenged anyone to to get the same specs i did for a cheaper price, would be very hard.

If you are interested they do have cheaper systems, i did some upgrades on the regular offer to what i wanted but even the stock systems are very good.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/pcmeal/m.ht...=&_trksid=p3686

They have some older systems with dual core processors but i prefer the newer systems but still at a good price, if you have keyboad mouse and screen you would only need to add the cost or windows 7 to the prices unless you wanted upgrades, you would need 64bit to take advantage of the 4gig + memory as 32 bit will only see about 3 gig.