View Single Post
Old 7th January 2017, 10:26 PM

Default Shaun/Walkermac - Excel help (R&S and Tabonline)

Hi Guys

UB said you may be able to help me with downloading some form data from the R&S and Tabonline sites into excel.

I'm currently running manual data entry and would love to be able to automate this process.

I have some macro's for the selection process, just not the importing of the data.

Any help would be appreciated, happy to pay a fee $$

Thanks In Advance
Stix

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
I don't deal with excel. Its too much trouble. But there are a few around here who can do it. search excel on here and you might find someone who can help. Try Shaun or walkermac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix
How do I do that mate?
Sorry if its a simple question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
Its all possible. A few people here might be able to help otherwise get someone online to program it for you.

Quote:
....also, would like to populate some cells from taboline webswite (Margin LS, Track Condition, LS Wght, LS Class etc).

Again, thanks In advance.

Quote:
Hi Guys

I looking for some help, if possible.

Is it possible to download into excel or csv the free form guide field data?

I want to be able to download the free form guide, with my column preferences into excel, so i can set up my bet sheet the way I want, rather than copy and paste or manual entry the data.

I'm really only interested in the fave (using Don Scott Dividend) in each race field and also the Race header info (condtion, API, Class, Dist etc)

Can anyone help?

I'd be willing to pay $$$ for your time

Thanks In Advance

Stix