View Single Post
Old 21st February 2005, 09:47 AM

I totally concur with The 'Prince. Wise advice. To expand slightly, you need to take a mini break every 6 months or so and have a couple of weeks off annually to recharge the batteries and reflect. I can't impress enough the importance of taking time out mentally. Gambling, investing or whatever you want to call it is a stressful way to make a living full of highs and lows no matter how clinical and dispassionate you aim to be. You become mentally stale and this is when you make mistakes. On the other hand it is also a very honest way to earn a crust. (You can't ********** anyone and if you don't perform, you're unemployed. Pretty simple really).

Analyse your performance (punting, I mean) after your holiday. You don't need the stress of worrying about adding/deleting filters, etc when you're meant to be "entertaining" hot chicks in string bikinis. Do this after you get back and you'll be champing at the bit. If you get back!

Enjoy your holiday, get heaps of sun, drink and be merry. LOL in the future.

PS Don't worrying about data collection, blah, blah. You can download it when you get back.