View Single Post
Old 1st April 2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Every Topic
Thanks UB.
I am betting Aus markets only.

According to BF this is the current rule...

This charge(turnover charge) will only apply to customers who during a week meet all three of the below criteria:

have matched back bets on 1000 or more markets which Betfair is subject to a turnover fee from a racing body (‘turnover charge markets’);
have matched back bets with an aggregate value of $2000 or greater on turnover charge markets; and
the total commission generated by the customer on turnover charge markets is less than 1.5% of the aggregate value of matched back bets placed by the customer on those markets.

I am betting on up to 30 races/ markets per day. If I do this 7 days a week then I am betting in 210 markets per week.

It also states that the turnover charge only applies to racing in ACT, WA and NSW.

Unless I have this all wrong, it doesnt appear to me that I could be placing bets into 1000 or more markets in a week using my system.
(of course their web page may not be up to date)

ET

Yes it has changed since it was first introduced. It is impossible now to get charges the turnover charge if they do it by a week. Between WA, NSW and ACT there wouldn't be 1000 markets across the codes to bet against.

You should be fine.