Thread: betfair bot
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2010, 11:02 PM

Hi aussielongboat,

I use BF Bot Manager version 1 which costs 75 pounds. They have released version 2 for 125 pounds.

Please be careful if you're thinking the bot will do it all for you. The only thing it will do is automatically place the bets for you and run loss recovery if you're so inclined (version 2 apparently has a lot more recovery options than my version). It will not come up with a winning strategy or method though. YOU will need to come up with that.

I've had the bot for 1 year now and I don't want to say how much I've lost (and still losing for that matter) looking for the holy grail of betting. Luckily I've won more on trading the Aussie horses than I've lost with the bot. But I'm sick of trading now and am still looking for a mechanical system that can at least earn something one day.

Anyway, most of the betfair bots out there have a few days trial period where you can, well, trial them. Some also have simulation mode so you don't lose any money trying strategies but, as you really don't know whether you would have been matched at a certain price it is best to use small stakes and with the bot I use you can bet as little as 1c.