View Single Post
Old 25th January 2013, 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=The Ocho]I also had a look and found it under the rated rising floor staking system. I downloaded the spreadsheets and filled in some figures and....it doesn't work. Nothing happens. Maybe it's just me though.

I just had a thought though (I know, scary ). With the (at the moment) 90% daily strike rate and losing more than I win should I have a losing day then maybe I really should be looking at some type of reversed lay staking plan rather than a back staking plan.

I'm having a look at that staking machine web site and you can download a free version but it's saying you can only input 10 bets. How does that work?

I was running though their various back staking plans though until the light bulb just went off hitting me in the head.

I'll investigate further.

By the way, another winning day today and the last 13 days of November were also all winning days. I'll also keep back checking as I go along to see if this is some sort of freak run or something (what else could explain it)? [/QUOTE

You did beter then me, I could find nothing on the spreadsheets, I will have another play though.

As far as The Staking Machine goes, I believe it is fully functional in the trial version but only allows you ten input selections, but that should be enough to work out what the Software is capable off.

But, for our needs here, it gives in full, all the various Staking Plans that can be factored into the software. At this stage, you are only interested in the various plans and what they can do.

I found some I had never heard off before. Let me know if you can get the info on these plans otherwise I will have to show you where to get them from.

Pete