Thread: Excel Help
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2009, 02:01 PM

I have made some changes to the way i want to import webpages but need some help.

Below is the code i will use to import a web query but what i need to do is link it to a cell that will use a vlookup formula what i intend to do is in column A i will have a list of races in column B i will have a weblink to the races then in cell C1 i will have the vlookup formula i need the macro to run and return the contenst of the webpage in excel.

I have looked at a few examples but and still not getting the result i need
Code:
With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "URL;https://www.betchoice.com/racing/betting.asp?eventid=275684", Destination _ :=Range("D1")) .Name = "betting.asp?eventid=275684" .FieldNames = True .RowNumbers = False .FillAdjacentFormulas = False .PreserveFormatting = True .RefreshOnFileOpen = False .BackgroundQuery = True .RefreshStyle = xlOverwriteCells .SavePassword = False .SaveData = True .AdjustColumnWidth = True .RefreshPeriod = 0 .WebSelectionType = xlSpecifiedTables .WebFormatting = xlWebFormattingNone .WebTables = """HorseTable""" .WebPreFormattedTextToColumns = True .WebConsecutiveDelimitersAsOne = True .WebSingleBlockTextImport = False .WebDisableDateRecognition = False .WebDisableRedirections = False .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False End With End Sub