View Single Post
Old 7th May 2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
Pat, for AUS, do you use Dy####ic's platform wherein you can observe all the prices incl Betfair and place directly from there? OR do you have Gruss and scrape bookmakers to the same excel sheet. OR do the whole thing at a glance of multi screens?

Just confused as you say use Centrebet as a guide and find best price? Cheers for the advice though.

I don't use any software. I just have an ultrawide monitor with split screen and use my eyes. I'm pretty fast at scanning. Basically what i've found is the back side of Centrebet's arbs have won significantly overall in that period. I've been keeping track. I guess its why they hate arbers even if you're losing overall. If you see an arb on centrebet but you have been banned from fixed odds, then back the same horse elsewhere at the best price you can. Forget laying altogether (this is if you're fine with risk and gamble anyway). Just my 2 cents from what i've found over time. I rarely ever deposit into bookmaker's accounts. Always withdrawing. Betfair is the one that constantly needs top ups and this has been consistent since i started. Hope that helps.