View Single Post
Old 7th May 2015, 03:11 PM
Banned

might as well talk to you today as I can't put a bet on with BF. That last post reconfirms what you've been saying, but it's the dynamics of placing the Back bet I'm confused about.

OK, you've got a split screen (me too x4) plus a monitor with live vision adjacent. One screen must be Betfair, another Centrebet, but if they've banned or restricted you, you need to have at least 3 other bookmaker/ totes to be able to find an equivalent price. That's 5 screens open. You spot an arb, you glance across 3 of those screens find the highest, click on the highest one, enter your stake and selection to place the bet, confirm it and then somehow duplicate that entire process over at Betfair (if arbing) and pray the arbs still there? Not saying it can't be done but software could certainly assist you.

That's why I suggested Dy####c, although you can't place the Betfair leg through them and they don't do UK as far as I remember. The mad scramble to get both legs on, would send me bonkers. But if you've been able to do it for this long now, well done.