View Single Post
Old 15th July 2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
They want recreational punters, anyone that wins constantly or fits a profile as a professional, winning or losing punter will be ousted.

Agree with Shaun for the most part save for the likes of Top Sport, Unibet, Tatts and Tabcorp subject to the following.

If you are considered by these to be a pro then they will still bet you but limit the liability. Why? Because that is the price that they choose to pay for the tip/knowledge. I have loose agreements with all 4 mentioned above in that they will all bet me to a prescribed limit. That limit changes and depends on whether its early markets, race morning or during the official betting period.

What I'm saying is that if you are borderline then they are more likely to cut you than if you continually beat them over the longer term which in this cases they will accommodate some of your business. These arrangements are common amongst most of the pros that I know and talk to on a regular basis.

I won't comment on the other corporate's.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/