Thread: R & S Neurals
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2020, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
They are based on DS Ratings but its just the initial base rating. Most ratings don't work and most people who follow the ones on R+S will lose money too. You can't just pick up a rating and hope it works. As I said you need to find the ratings this horse produced in similar conditions, similar distances, similar field sizes, etc. That takes work. Most punters won't do that work but anyone who takes the time to do it can use any set of "reasonable" ratings and come up with a derived set of ratings that can then be dutched.

I use lots of sources of data and R+S is one of them. I wouldn't say their ratings are astonishing, but I wouldn't say that about any of the ratings I get. But when I apply my process to the ratings, and then dutch the profitable situations I can easily profit.

Thanks UB, your feedback is appreciated and I will now take a closer look at their ratings.
A fair while back I looked at their Neurals but did not find them of any use so on that basis I dissed their ratings, looks like I should have dug a bit deeper.
I will have a look at their T&C's and if allowed will try to download the ratings for a look see.