View Single Post
Old 12th June 2013, 06:06 PM

Default A system of sorts

Back David Hayes Euroa trained horses, esp ones who are lightly raced, have a little or no decent exposed form, and are up in grade etc. I've studied this dude over the years and he can sure get a decent winner up without the public knowing too much about it. His time is now, his horses in general terms should be competitive this spring and beyond. Second part to this system of sorts is to "scratch all Gai Waterhouse horses" and any other trainer that is in the media week in and week out, incl Peter Moody. They represent poor value. I have a theory as to why the nags are short but if I posted it on here I would get a short holiday.

So, slight overs for D Hayes and unders for the trainers in the news. That's enough of an edge isn't it??

Is it that easy ??? I actually think it is, and I've had success in the past, and posted on this !!!!!, that you can look for overseas horses with a decent strike rate, NZ'rs with a decent strike rate, interstaters with a decent Win S/R, esp Adelaide horses (believe it or not) and disregard Gai's horses. NZ'rs have been coming over here since the year dot with good Win S/R in "inferior" company sometimes and taking away the lollies.

Back to the sandpit for me (upside down of course !!!)