View Single Post
Old 21st August 2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
I do feel a little more confident with this reply from Racing NSW.
The question was regarding current accounts that have been restricted or closed.

Dear Mr M,

As you are aware the effective date of the Minimum Bet Limits under Racing NSW’s Race Field Information Use Approval Standard Conditions attached to the Wagering Operator’s approval, is the 1st September 2014.

The Standard Conditions includes Clauses which specifies that an Approved Wagering Operator cannot refuse to open a betting account or cannot close a betting account to avoid compliance with the Minimum Bet Limits.

If on or after the 1 September 2014 you are unable to open a betting account you may refer the matter to Racing NSW for review through the Complaints process which will be operating from that date.

Hi Mark

In reference to your post, two of the largest corporates that I won't name will allow you to open an account but allowing you to bet is another thing. At least that is the inside feedback that I'm getting.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/