View Single Post
Old 27th April 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colagada
I'm from the U.S., and currently I can only play into the North American pools at three selected Australian tracks per day. These pools are separate from those offered by the TABs, and bots from two offshore bookmakers usually auto-balance the odds to match those offered by the TABs, Betfair, and the race books. In other words, I'm getting about the same odds as you do, but with much smaller pools (about $5k for win, $10k for exactas, $5k for trifectas), and I can't shop around for the best price.

My question, and I'm looking for users of the software, is this: how good is this software, compared to others such as GTX, RaceCensus, Bet Selector, etc., or as opposed to going with a ratings or tipping service?

Hi Tom

Thanks for your recent enquiry for which we have had email communications. Obviously from your point of view, one which I totally understand, you are looking for some assurance regarding our software prior to making a decision.

I could be wrong but I doubt whether you will receive a response on this forum from any active client that originates from this forum. The reason is simple. We only have 7 clients using the software that are actually Ozmium members/forum contributors. All bar one are either semi professional or professional clients who would prefer to not divulge their use as they believe, from some of the comments that have been made to us, that they don't want others to gain the advantages that they have using the software. This may sound like a spruik however these are the facts.

The second part of your question from your post addresses the issue of how our software compares to others such as GTX, Southcoast, Race Census, Bet Selector etc.

I can't provide you with any real feedback re Race Census as it is a product that has a specific market and is not a competitor nor comparable to ours. I can however say that the majority of our database (over 90% of clients) are not first time users of racing software/databases. That being the case they have decided to move across to ratings2win from the likes of GTX, Southcoast, PPFA, Bet Selector etc. The majority of comments describe the differences between our software as my/our preferred platform of choice, night and day, no comparison and the list goes on.

Simply put we and more importantly our clients believe, that there is no racing software or database package in Australia that compares to ratings2win in terms of functionality or performance. We guarantee it (see website for details).

If you would like to contact me directly again and are serious about investing in our software then I'm more than happy to arrange for you to speak to some of our clients, in particular some of whom have moved across to our software from the competitors mentioned above.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/