View Single Post
Old 27th April 2014, 08:53 PM

Default Very good

I must be the non pro, i started with the historical version for the very reason i was suspect and it was also the cheapest way of getting a tryout, i have since upgraded to advanced with indicators, the back up service is second to none, i am nearly computer illiterate, and i just ask or they do the log on to my computer and fix any stuff ups i do with the upgrades, they are free as they improve things along the way.

Its simple to use i only use about 10% of it , its a form data base, way more than a system selector, after punting for 30 years i wish i got it 30 years ago.

But they aren't dodgy in any form, they are really serious about what they do, and if you want a real professional market they offer that as well, i dont know about the other services but i cant think of how anything could be better.

Its good, changed the way i punt , i also got the 4 years back data, ask for a deal, but well worth it just in money not lost, and i have learnt so much, i am winning now but too soon to know long term. there is also a tester for bank testing for draw downs, comes with many features as well, i learnt a lot from that alone.

Better quit before it turnes into a long sales pitch.