Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 6th June 2008, 01:39 PM

Wink NRL INSITE!

Welcome Punters to this weeks games in the NRL.Should be able to find a couple of system winners for you as lots of players on duty for the state of origin. Home team announce first.
MATCH 1;DRAGONS v BRONCOS;Dragons at home should prove very hard to beat as always and they have strung a few together now. Broncos have lost 5 players to origin + hodges to suspension, and that win last week will have taken alot out of them. Dragons Sraight out @1.35 looks good value.

MATCH 2;WARRIORS v RABBITOHS;Warriors at home should trample the pathetic bunnies, but im prepared to risk them as there form is like a yo-yo.The bunnies are so poor and surely cant get any worse.Tip- Warriors, but no bet 4 me.

MATCH 3;BULLDOGS v KNIGHTS;Hard game to predict with Bulldogs having key players out due to injury, a-la Sonny bill williams, luke patten and jarred hickey.The knights on the other hand have Buderus,simpson and gidley engaged in origin. Both sides inconsistent at the moment. Tip Dogs.....but no bet 4 me.

MATCH 4;EELS v RAIDERS;The eels at home and on paper should win by 40 against a raiders side that just cannot win away from home. In saying that the eels have nearly been as poor as the bunnies this year. I am prepared to dismiss the eels form and crunch them at 1.25.Their forwards in Cayless, moi moi, hindmarsh and company should roll right through the ruck and set up and easy win. Take the 1.25 straight out and if its not raining take them at the line -10.5. Tip eels, depending on weather i suggest 1.25 in the wet and the line if the track is good.

MATCH 5;TIGERS v COWBOYS;Knowing coach Tim Sheens he will have his players on notice after recent performances , and that should be enough to ensure victory for them. Cowboys lose thurston to origin and matty bowen still out with injury. Tip Tigers, they are still under the odds though and no bet 4 me.

MATCH 6;PANTHERS v SHARKS;The panthers are on a roll and at home , they too should beat the sharks who will be without maybe the 2 most influencial players to a side in the competition, in Paul Gallen and Greg Bird.The panthers for mine though are yet to convince me as they too are hot and cold, and wen they are cold they are aaaaaa awful. Be wary though as this recent roll could be the start of things for them. TIP-PANTHERS, but no bet.

MATCH 7;SEA-EAGLES v ROOSTERS;Roosters have 5 quality players missing due to origin , and they are mostly forwards but their replacements have plenty of first grade exp. and are capable of doing the job.Manly at home atre very hard to beat and only lose 1 player to origin and are travelling along ok. Im prepared to take the 1.60 on the sea-eagles as i think that is well over the odds.TIP-SEA-EAGLES, 1.60 LOOKS GENEROUS,as does the line of-3.5 @1.90.

MATCH 8;TITANS v STORM;Titans have lost a couple in a row now after an awesome start to the season. They only lose 2 players to origin , where as the storm lose 10.The titans look real specials at the line of -13.5 @1.90, seen as though they are yet to lose at home and the storm are severly depleted. TIP-TITANS, BET 4 ME- line @1.90.

Good luck people and will be back tuesday for the wrap up!
Old 6th June 2008, 06:19 PM

Swingman, good analysis, wrong thread!

Today's tennis matches sees a blockbuster Dojkovic-Nadal. Or so I thought because betting indicates, not surprisingly, Nadal favorite, but $1.26?? Possibly Djokovic with +6.5 games at $1.8 is worth a punt.

Federer-Monfils. Set betting Federer 3-0 at $1.75 looks ok.

Tony, Ivanovic at $1.49 to win Womens. You've done well with your $3.15 early backing.
Old 6th June 2008, 08:36 PM

Not bad shopping for Ivanovic, given there were only 8 players left in the draw, and given the way Safina has been blessed I'll be Backing her at the 3.0 to cover my initial outlay.

I think both men's handicaps look good today - Monfils +8.5 especially tempting. It is rare that Federer wipes people off the courts only issue is Monfils can be a tad pea hearted when things don't go his way.

Personally not having a punt tonight just be watching them.

Cheers

Tony
Old 7th June 2008, 04:21 AM

Thanks Swingman for that... funny how you put that in this tennis thread tho.. lol.