Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 20th June 2008, 12:35 PM

Wink NRL ROUND 15

BRONCOS V TIGERS: Theres a tip around for the tigers here but they have so many injuries and face a brisbane side who have lost their last 4 out of 5.I believe this factor and the home ground advantage and their bigger forwards will be enough to get them home.Ennis returns , but no lockyer and wallace may be a problem. I will still be taking the 1.56 about the broncos . TIP-BRONCOS.
DRAGONS V PANTHERS:Another injury riddled panthers side will probaly do it tough tonite.The dragons have momentum but they are so capable of not turning up tonite and i dont like the gasnier/ryles contract distractions at the moment. However they still should be too good .TIP-DRAGONS
BULLDOGS V RAIDERS: Hard game to tip here i think. The dogs have some key players back but still no sonny bill williams.The raiders are coming off a great victory last week and all the talk about them no playing well on the road i think might jolt them into gear. They have changed there travelling approach and a win would see the in the 8. I think they are over the odds and i will be taking the 2.33 straight out for sure. TIP-RAIDERS.
STORM V COWBOYS: U dont have to be einstein here, and the only thing stopping the storm winning by 24 or more will be themselves.So many injuries to the cowboys and all storm players available at home will see me take the -20.5 @1.90. TIP-STORM.
WARRIORS V SEA-EAGLES: Dont know wat to make of this as we dont know which warriors side will turn up.Back at home and something to prove to their fans could well see them win. However in the corresponding match last year over there manly put the cleaners through them and are travelling just as well if not better. No bet for me.TIP-WARRIORS FOR THE HELL OF IT.
KNIGHTS V ROOSTERS: Should be a real good game and u could make a case for both sides.Slightly lean towards the roosters with players with a little more experience in big games. No confidence in that tip though as the knights are playing with confidence and at home will be so hard to beat. No bet for me.TIP-ROOSTERS.
SHARKS V EELS: This is the eels acid test for me as they have won impressively their last 2 starts and need to win this one away in front of a pharocial sharks crowd to be genuine top 8 prospects. They have their full compliment of players to pick from and the form of feleti metao is outstanding, he could get them home by himself, add in inu,hindmarsh,burt and riddell who are all hitting form i expect them to win this. Im prepared to overlook the sharks home ground factor and their own good form and back parra. TIP- EELS , CRUNCHED INTO 1.83 AFTER SOMEONE UNLOADED EARLY IN THE WEEK WITH $100,000 @ THE 2.00.Will take the+1.5 @1.90 for sure.
RABBITOHS V TITANS: Nothing but a titans victory here for me. Coach cartwright gave his players a week off to start their run towards the finals, and wanted to be up around the leaders mid year.He got more than that , with them staking a equal lead in the copmetition.The talk about their away record has them fuming and they are desperate to kickstart that poor record with a victory here. A player i know and spend a bit of time with at that club informs me reliably they expect a real take it to them approach on monday nite. This is the bet of the round for me. Will murder them at the 1.44 and the line-6.5@1.90.....PLEASE. TIP TITANS
Old 20th June 2008, 08:28 PM

Cool

Much appreciated Swingman.... . Please continue your previews right till the end of the season..
Old 21st June 2008, 12:50 AM

BRIS v WT..... omg what a ripper of a game!....