Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 25th July 2004, 07:36 PM
Suspended

Taking it a week at a time.
Got one,lost one.Bombers bombed me out again!
So still nice profit of $170 adds to last weeks winnings for a total score of $292.40
Old 25th July 2004, 10:59 PM

yeh I'm a newbie(well if one month is still considered a newbie, not sure), I like to take risks. :wink:
started betting last month with that sydney/collingwood game, made a topic on it here but it seems to have disappeared. Last week had a huge win(nearly $2000) which covered my losses from the previous weeks. Been placing multi bets, 5+ legs each week...

hmm..Should've listened to my gut. I think I was drunk or something when I put that start with carlton(can't believe they beat kangaroos last week). Didn't win last week cos of them and now this week lol. Would've been a very nice profit. :roll:

well atleast one of my multis survived...
1236.50 -220= $1016.50 profit.. :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: blade on 2004-07-25 23:25 ]
Old 2nd August 2004, 07:02 AM
Member.

Quote:
On 2004-07-25 00:03, moeee wrote:
I noticed that the Homedog System for AFL will be working hard next round.
As you have been killing them to date., suggest that the Law of Averages will rear its head and wipe out your whole weekend.
But then again,I have been known to be wrong.

Mo, 3 from 3 in AFL and 3 from 5 in NRL. :smile:
Old 2nd August 2004, 02:19 PM
Suspended

I'm sure there is a mathematical reason this system continually shows a profit,but since I can't see it,I decided to gamble against it.I do hope I didn't put you off winning.I really was concerned that you were due for a loss,but my concerns obviously caused more harm than good.I shall try to be more careful in future to word things in a different way in future.
Old 2nd August 2004, 02:44 PM
Member.

You're okay Mo. Believe me, when I looked at the draw, I was worried about the weekend's games as well. But when you follow a system and it's worked out okay in the past, you just go with it.

I was pretty confident about the Swans and the Cowboys (I backed them both outright as well), but I wasn't very confident about the other games. In the end, I bet 2 units on the Swans and the Cowboys and just had the minimum 1 unit bet on the rest. I honestly thought I might only get 2 or 3 out of 8, so to get 6 was unexpected and BRILLIANT.

As for the reason it seems to work, who knows? But I prefer to back teams playing at home and I also prefer to back teams receiving a start. This combines both.

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-08-02 15:23 ]