Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 22nd February 2005, 02:26 PM

Exclamation 2 Hot Tips!

RED HANNIGAN - Mornington Race 7 Mornington Bmw Hareeba Stk 1200M 3:22pm TAB No. 1

CHARNWOOD GREEN - Mornington Race 9 Carlton Draught Mornington Cup 2000M 4:40pm TAB No. 2

If anyone has any reason why these horses should not kick your donkey, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Last edited by Starcraft : 22nd February 2005 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Forgot a symbolly thingo
Old 22nd February 2005, 04:41 PM

Starcraft, I think that youth is a big chance against red hannigan, but when i place my bet on charnwood green tomorrow i will be asking if i can collect straight away! If charnwood green doesn't win i will go he for tiggy! Current fixed odds for red hannigan is $8 youth is at $7.50, and charnwood green is $7.50. and the double is paying 60-1! i am definately going to be getting a piece of that!
Old 22nd February 2005, 07:14 PM

Wink

Have'nt had a good look yet but I will get back to you. I do know that Red Hannigan has topweight and a wide barrier in a big field on a tight turning track. I think he has a lot against him.
Old 22nd February 2005, 10:08 PM

yeh really like charnwood green , been on it the last few starts ! also how do u rate the chances of honest politician ?
Old 23rd February 2005, 02:29 PM

Woah, I've never heard of honest politician, I am actually not a gambler, I just like watching certain horses that run from near last and do the "super impose." Hope he wins for you, though!

About Red Hannigan, I really think that if any horse can come from a disadvantage, this is the horse. I would like to believe that there are great recehorses, and it doesn't actually matter what happens in the race because they will be figuring in the finish regardless. (Eg. Lonhro)

Charnwood Green won for me already in the past fortnight, however I've got $1 each way on him which is my way of saying I only expect him to place. Hope he can do it, though, would just hate to see him flogged and do a bad run after such a good effort this campaign.
Old 24th February 2005, 09:15 AM
Banned

Talking

I reckon ROMANTIC LOVER could be a chance then if he wins load up on KOUNTHEKASH after that.
What do you reckon?????
he he he
Old 25th February 2005, 09:14 AM

I reckon my tips sucked! What happened to these horses? Please tell me they were scratched!

I've never heard of these horses, either. But let me know if they chase at the end...