Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th November 2008, 09:27 AM

Default A Day at the Races with Wexford

Todays Emirates meeting is my preference for a day at the races. The track is a dead 4, a starting time that is not that far removed from breakfast and
10 races in which to empty the pockets.

The opening race could be the hardest of the day but MUZDAHEER (1x1) races well fresh and will be suited by the sting out of the ground.
ALESSANDRA GARDENS (1X1) in race 2 has won 2 from 2 without setting the world on fire but should continue to improve.
In the 3rd I like CAN'T WAIT (1x1). Ran home strongly at Geelong over 1400 and on that effort the 1600 should suit.
The lightly raced and well performed INSTRUCTOR (2 s/o) from the Williams/Sadler stable should take out the 4th.
In the 5th, the dogs are barking Drumbeats but I think the topweight ECLAIR FANTASTIC (2 s/o) can continue unbeaten.
Apache Cat will win the 6th but I will be having a place bet on GREAT IS GREAT(1 pl) for old time sake.
The 7th is my best bet of the day ALL SILENT (5 s/o). Great win last week and will be suited by the 1600 and dead track.
TAT TAT DE LAGO (1x1) has been racing well without luck and has a good chance in this.
In race 9 CAPECOVER (2 s/o) is about ready to knock them over. Very good run in the SAAB.
FALAISE (1x1) is my get out in the last. Has disappointed recently but has ability.

Outlay 22 units

Have confidence in your own judgement.

Last edited by Wexford : 8th November 2008 at 09:30 AM.