Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Archive > AFL Australian Rules Football Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th April 2005, 12:21 AM
Banned

Smile ROUND 5 COMMENTS

DANGER game for the Kangaroos this week .I will still stay on the bandwagon of the kangas but I'd suggest anyone take the line bet offerred this week on the Hawks even though I don't know what the margin is.Wont surprise me if Hawks maintain the form of last week as the ROOS ARE DUE TO LOSE

FREO will do their usual trick and win at home after yet another pathetic away game with their midfield totally reversing form this week.If they don't they can say goodbye to finals this year I reckon (even though I never ever had them in any 8 of mine)

PORT GEELONG PORT GEELONG gee a real toughy but even though GEELONG has an abysmal AAMI record I have to take this game on form and Port are playing shocking footie but that said this could be 1 nail for Ports coffin and should come out swinging

SYDNEY I think should be too strong for Melbourne this week but again no surprise if melbourne won (albiet fairly narrowly)Bruce is a HUGE loss.

ADELAIDE ADELAIDE ADELAIDE Now this is THE form team I reckon .I rate them up there with the Eagles and reckon the Roos couldnt match them (at least not in Adelaide)They are playing great footie although,they like the Kangaroos have no depth and if Mcloed or Riccuito and a few other injuries come to pass they will struggle but until then they look good to me

I hope WEST COAST lose. I'll be a happy Roo if they do but.....................
The ground they like.....the weather, just like home ......form so much better than the lions.West coast for me but like Port, Brisbane will come out hard.

It's hard to guage how good Richmond were last week because Freo were just so very fatigued .Rock was right .Players arent machines (another reason the Bulldogs will wilt I believe).ST.KILDA has now learnt to live without St.Nick and will give Richmond a mighty contest.Plus I cant remember when Richos ever played well 2 weeks in a row (I know he may have but it wouldnt be very often at all).These Saints will be cherry ripe by the end of the season barring more misfortune.(may have worked in their favour that injury)

The bombers will take the wooden spoon this year from what I've seen so far.
They could well win this one AGAIN but somehow on form I just cant see the MAGPIES losing this .Last week they lost Rocca early but then TARRANT stepped up.Sure he ended up a villian but he did plenty good things