Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 7th November 2006, 01:19 AM
Banned

I think with the likely good / dead at worse track there might be still a bias tomorrow. I know the rail is out alittle more but i can still see the inside on pacers having an advantage.

I'm looking for a horse that will settle better than midfield behind horses like Zabeat, Mandela, Delta Blues...
I have Yeats pushing forward after the hectic start settles down...he should be sitting 5th , 6th at worst and idealy only 2 wide with cover...his style to go forward before the turn and really poor on the pressure might be what wins him this race,,,he should have no trouble getting to the front and getting close to the rail ,,he'll be very hard to run down...

Pop Rock should be around the same with Olly smart enough with the bias to slot in somehere handy..i loved his run in CC and just seemed to be cruising..if i was Olly i'd follow Yeats where ever he goes..

Maybe Better should hit the rails and get that smother he needs to settle ,,,he'll be climbing all over tired horses aproaching the turn so Munce will want to be good..because i dont think Munce will make the mistake of digging him up to take a positon as he might fire up ..so he'll have a few horse in front of him and will need luck..

Gordieland will settle close to the lead and i've heard hes been thriving in work,,,i dont have much between yeats and this horse as he was just eased down behind yeats last time they met and looks to have improved..

..Tawqeet will need the Dunn magic but there no denying his will to win, he hits those gaps hard and although a distance risk in this field he still needs respecting..

I'd be keeping an eye on earlier races and seeing if they are making any ground from the back in the middle of the track..
horses like Zipping, Activation ,Efficient, Railings , Dizelle, Arts Success ,Headturner, On A Jeune will all find it that much harder to make ground if the track is anything like Saturday...
Its such a big field that its unlikely the tired horses up front will leave the rail ...so the Efficient Derby sprint lane might not be easy to find...

On Pace bias
Yeats 7.50
Pop rock 8.50
Maybe Better 10
Gordieland 11
Tawqeet 14
Delta Blues 15

Run On
I'd promote Activation,,if you like Tawqeet you have to love this horse,,,i know theres a distance query (so is tawqeet imo) but if they snick him back to last with Zipping and ride him super quiet.. ,,,i can see the 2 stable mates taking off together with Efficient,,maybe the 3 will track each other into the race as a team and all 3 have the ability to reel off the final sectional needed...
Zipping 8.50
Activation 9.00
Maybe Better 10
Tawqeet 11.
Pop rock 15

I'd be watching the 3rd race,,,i like Siamun in this but hes a backmarker....if Bay Story, Pride Of Westbury or Vengo lead and win it should give a better guide to the Cup...
Same as in the 2nd..i'm a fan of A Country Girl and Pekalan..both backmarkers....Star Mystic and Interche are the likely leaders ...

i'll be having fun with some Mulits for the cups...(already have Zipping 25's) but if it looks like a on pace bias again i'll be on Yeats if i can get better odds than the ridiculous odds he is at the moment i could be tempted as i do think he could sneak away with a break on this track.....In regards the other runners Maybe Better looks to be the only one worth backing at the 12's fixed ..

others around the day worth a looksy
(run on) A country girl, Siamun*, Imana, Bianca,Marju Snip/Rubijon,Stratton place
(on pace) Pride of Westbury,Pasiketera,Polar Bear

Sydney
Ledger,Radetzky March
Brissie
Myndos, Adavale Hornet
Adelaide
Pride Of Archway

Good luck Guys
Old 7th November 2006, 07:24 AM

Seems to be a big doubt over Efficient running.
Old 7th November 2006, 07:25 AM

Your on top of things there Sportz I was just on my way over to put that on here myself
Old 7th November 2006, 07:44 AM

Yeah, he's out!
Old 7th November 2006, 11:17 AM
Banned

just wondering how he track is playing? im at work and they arn't playing felmington on sky so i havnt been able to see the races yet. has there been any noticable bias on the fence?
Old 7th November 2006, 11:28 AM

Default Warning

D Hayes is playing confident about Tawqeets condition but I noticed D Dunn looks like he was gut shot and a vampire had sucked the life out of him!!
Interesting day!
Old 7th November 2006, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazz
G'day e'one,

Just thought i'd share... spoke with mums friend today (a clairvoyant)
Ive always valued her opinion as she has an amazing history of success
In the cups over the years, i could talk about it all day.

Anyway she has said that a Grey horse will definately win this years cup.

Looks like Geordieland & Efficient are the only ones that come under Grey.....

They will do me.

Good luck Everyone

Thats interesting, theres already been 2 grey horses win in the last 2 races! I didnt see the 1st race, the one that won that wasn't a grey was it?

She might be on to something here!
Old 7th November 2006, 01:07 PM

As efficient is out ... finals selections.

Maybe Better
Pop Rock
Mandela
Activation

Tawqeet is overated and this yeats horse is annoying me...
Old 7th November 2006, 01:13 PM

Default Greys

One of those might have been the one she saw!
What are the greys for the rest of the day?
Do you think the ever sneaky Hayes is messing with our heads and Tawqeet is the one?
Old 7th November 2006, 01:15 PM

Anyone can inform about the track is playing now?