Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 6th July 2002, 01:06 PM
Sunshine Bill

The Today Tonight program was definatly on (at least in Brisbane) as a friend of mine saw it. It was either Wed or Thur night.
Old 6th July 2002, 02:03 PM

It was on in Adelaide on Wednesday night.

Bert Bogurt - 777 Berts bet.

Not a lot of information about the program only that it runs in a spreadsheet.

Basic information ---
1% profit per day.
Bet on runners of $4 or more.
Quit after you have made your 1% profit.
Bert (I assume it was Bert) says something about cracking the trainers system (what ever that means).

No in depth details unfortunately although the TV presenter when switched back to the studio said you will need to spend a lot of time with the system. From that I think she means it is very labour intensive.

Perhaps somebody else got more info out of it than I did.
Old 6th July 2002, 05:57 PM

i have the today tonight website but can't find anything http://todaytonight.com.au/

Old 6th July 2002, 06:52 PM

It was on Thursday night. He's got a website. Go to a search engine and type in Bert's 777 system or something like that.
His website is very amateurish however - info and bright colours are all over the place.
He only looks for 1% profit per day. So its very disciplined punting.
Old 6th July 2002, 09:22 PM

My advice - DON'T TOUCH IT!

1. The address given is the same as another questionable system that failed miserably.

2. "Bert has not lost one day since September 2001."
Not only improbable....impossible.

Even the hardiest propunters that I know don't win every day, they just know how to obtain value.

3. There are several references to spreadsheet formulae and staking plans. If it doesn't at least breakeven at level stakes, you will go broke in the end. Mathematicians have known this fact for more than 100 years. I have my own spreadsheets with formulae in them only for ease of working out mathematic, but a spreadsheet in itself will not help anyone to win.

Spreadsheet = computer software program - same result.

4. I think I'll volunteer to tastefully redesign the website for $995.00 a year and give him a moneyback guarantee!

5. The link for past results leads to nothing other than more advertising. No past results...none.

6. Today Tonight deserve to be shot for airing this sort of thing.
Old 7th July 2002, 12:34 AM

i don't know why i thought this would be something new i must be stupid...but then again if you don't look you will be stuck in the past.....i read an interesting book once about a lot of the old time punters very interesting it was "gentlemen of the turf"
Old 9th July 2002, 04:52 PM

Hi all
My name is Bert Bogert, I am the person who is copping a lot of flak from some of you who haven't even seen the program or checked it out and on top of that don't even know what the name of my website is.
I must say there are some negative people here.
I have read with interest the things you say and hereby give you an opportunity to ask me questions so I can defend myself against all the uninformed crap.
I am sure that all of you are interested in making an extra dollar or two .
I have been studying racing systems since about 1965 and after studying the form the conventional way and buying many systems and making my own a few times based on the weights etc and times , I came to the conclusion that I have yet to hear of an 'Expert Tipsters' becoming a professional punter and they have had more than 200 years of practice, Don't get me wrong , I am not bagging the tipsters, I am just saying that I had to change direction, because if they can't make a living from it , then what hope do we have without all the info that they can get.
Back in Aug I came across something that changed everything, And I promptly checked it back and then I placed the tips on the net and it has not lost a day yet, sure I expect that one it could happen, but so far it's good.
I have updated the results on the website everyday including the spreadsheets , and my customers can verify tthat it does indeed win every day.
Today tonight tested it against the Melb and Adelaide Paper tipsters and they blew their bank on the first day, because they could not get a winner that paid $4 or better.
My winners come in at any old price including the $36 winner that channel 7 got, They made a profit of 45%. $245 within 11 days.

OK, now is question time, I am pretty busy , so I may be one or two days in between coming back here , but I will answer.

May the Cash Be with you
regards Bert
Old 9th July 2002, 05:16 PM

We don't normally do this, but we have had communication with Bert in the past. Bert is free to post any responses to questions you may ask. This thread will then locked at the weekend.

Please note:
Without meaning to imply anything untoward about Bert's replies, understandably management cannot accept responsibility for them.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-07-14 13:07 ]
Old 9th July 2002, 06:31 PM

Sorry bert..never ment this to snow ball but i hope some good questions get asked
Old 9th July 2002, 06:56 PM

This is a legitimate question Bert, which I am sure many would like to ask..

If it works every day and creates a profit
all the time, then why on earth would you be selling it? Surely you would use it youself to create a generous income already?