Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 8th December 2004, 09:49 PM
Member.

Don't like the look of this. They're going to do it again.
Old 8th December 2004, 09:58 PM
Banned

I cant believe this the Aussies look like screwing me over again!!! If they lose it will teach them not to be such cocky **************s. Who bowls Lehman when you have Lee and McGrath with overs to spare!!

Thank god a run out!! One more boys and Harris is playing with one arm!!
Old 8th December 2004, 10:10 PM
Banned

About ************ time!!!!!!!

Note to self - NO MATTER WHAT DONT BACK THE AUSSIES ON FRIDAY!
Old 8th December 2004, 10:12 PM
Member.

Well, it took McGrath to finally show them how it's done. Australia was VERY lucky tonight. And you're right, they were arrogant and complacent once again. Vettori and Mills are both good batsmen, they aren't bunnies. When are they going to learn not to give the other team a chance.
Old 8th December 2004, 10:19 PM
Banned

Hopefully they have learnt from the last two games that if you give the Kiwis an inch they will take a yard!

Also here's hoping our middle order can mix in some runs on Friday because Gilly has to fail sometime and then it will be up to one of them to make a decent score.
Old 8th December 2004, 11:35 PM
Banned

Too f**king close for my liking. Ponting has a lot to answer for. I don't think his ODI captaincy has been good at all so far. Fancy bowling Lehmann when McGrath and Lee have overs to spare.
Lets hope he learns from his mistakes. I still think our middle order batsman namely Martyn, Symonds and Clarke have to aim up in game three.

Apparently Hayden has strained a hamstring and may miss game three. I'd like to see Clarke open with Gilchrist, and Katich come into the lower order.

I'd like to see Symonds replaced with Bichel rather than Watson too, especially on his home track.

Bring on the GABBA!!!!

Man I thought that was gong to be a replay of Sundays game the way Mills was hitting us all over the park.

Well done Hoggy on getting MOTM.
Old 9th December 2004, 12:59 AM
Banned

I am guessing with Hayden out Katich will definitely get a run. I think they have two options at opener - they can go with Martyn who has had some success opening ODI before or they could let Katich open. He has had success doing this for NSW and it would keep the lefty openers partnership continue and that is about the only thing that has gone right for the Aussies the last two games.

I dont know what they will do bowling wise - I say they put our best attack out there which is Gillespie, Mcgrath, Lee and Hogg. Screw this rotation policy our cricket pride is on the line!

I would go for Watson ahead of Symonds as our all rounder because he is a better bowler and poor old Andy is struggling with the bat. Probably wont happen though because Punter loves Symonds, but in a must win game I would go with form.

Just my humble thoughts, but whoever they trot out please kick the NZ's ass!!