Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 6th October 2005, 11:58 PM

sportz you are purely and simply an after the ball ********er.you never stop crying about how I was gonna back this or gonna back that.Are you a woman?You sure act like one.Since you came on here you have taken over,and I have no doubt most of the regular posters left because it became the"sportznut"forum with you and your myriad of systems,most of which were useless,if not why dont you post them anymore??You even stole my topweight system and reinvented it as your own,until it started losing that is.You even crowed about how "famous" you were when you got a mention in a newslewtter.Where all of your "faboulous" systems now??How you dont put your selections/systems/tips/on any more??I think you are BB from PPM in disguise.I would issue you this this personal challenge.........

1 race per state syd/mel/bris/
sat only
5 week duration
$100 per race
win only
1 selection only per race

so that is $300 per weekx5=$1500
let everyone see if you are the guru you make youself out to be,or the ********er you all seem to think I am.

No doubt all your brainwashed followers will howl me down and give you ample reason to evade the challenge,and you will ride the wave and make any excuse to avoid same.

look forward to your excuses for exempting.
Old 7th October 2005, 12:13 AM

u need to be careful angel! sportz and co are privileged "shareholders" of this forum, if u get my drift
Old 7th October 2005, 03:44 AM
Banned

I agree Mad. Don't toss Dizelle off a couple of mediocre showings. Might be great value.
Old 7th October 2005, 04:00 AM
Banned

Angel, you definitely are entitled to your opinion, but you can't get on ANY horse racing fan who bitches after missing a winner that they were seriously considering. It happens so frequently that it can't be considered whining, but an inherent part of gambling. Now, harping over and over about the same near miss is obviously different than the frustration and mention of the bad end of a 50% selection between two horses. I do wish I could take all my f***-ups in stride and not even mention them. but I have too much bad luck to keep quiet.
Old 7th October 2005, 06:27 AM

Angel that is a bit harsh not sure what your going on about with the systems or anything Sportz has always run comps which takes a ****load of time to do and I am sure pretty much everyone here is greatful he does it they are a bit of fun. I don't recall your name being around in the past but I could be wrong I do have a pretty bad memory just not sure why the hatred for Sportz if you don't like what you are reading noone has a gun to your head you don't have to read it, By that I amnot saying **** off anything I am simply saying everyone is allowed to have there opinion but personal attacks are a different story.

I ask if you have ever had a couple of horses you have liked for different races and tossed up between them and gone the wrong way I have done it plenty of times and I just get annoyed with myself this has been a great place for myself and I imagine quite a few others to vent there frustrations.

As I said if you don't like what your reading then you don't have to read it, it also bewildered me with the attack on Sportz maybe you have your reasons I just don't recall any of the stuff your talking about.
Old 7th October 2005, 06:27 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel417
let everyone see if you are the guru you make youself out to be,or the ********er you all seem to think I am.

I do not make myself out to be any sort of guru. I'm not. As for what you are, well any sort of negative opinion that people may have of you will probably only be reinforced by your last post.
Old 7th October 2005, 06:48 AM

Thumbs up

Agree: Makybe Diva WILL win the Melbourne Cup
Old 7th October 2005, 07:01 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Instinct
Angel that is a bit harsh not sure what your going on about with the systems or anything

Raw, I used to post systems on the betting systems forum. They started off well and were quite popular, but after a while I must admit that most of them started going backwards (as most systems do). At least I was honest about it, and I was genuinely worried that people might be losing money on them, so I stopped posting systems altogether. (I now don't use systems very much anyway) That's also the reason why I don't post tips regularly. I can't stand the thought of anyone else losing money off my tips. You can see I'd be no good at PPM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Instinct
I ask if you have ever had a couple of horses you have liked for different races and tossed up between them and gone the wrong way I have done it plenty of times and I just get annoyed with myself this has been a great place for myself and I imagine quite a few others to vent there frustrations.

Yes, as you said, I think absolutely everyone that bets has at some stage had the feeling of "if only I had done this" or "if only I had chosen that" or "why didn't I include that". I'm afraid that being the pessimist that I am, I might do it a bit more than others, and I tend to say it on here instead of keeping it to myself. Sorry about that.

Last edited by Sportz : 7th October 2005 at 07:26 AM.
Old 7th October 2005, 06:33 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel417
sportz you are purely and simply an after the ball ********er.you never stop crying about how I was gonna back this or gonna back that.Are you a woman?You sure act like one.Since you came on here you have taken over,and I have no doubt most of the regular posters left because it became the"sportznut"forum with you and your myriad of systems,most of which were useless,if not why dont you post them anymore??You even stole my topweight system and reinvented it as your own,until it started losing that is.You even crowed about how "famous" you were when you got a mention in a newslewtter.Where all of your "faboulous" systems now??How you dont put your selections/systems/tips/on any more??I think you are BB from PPM in disguise.I would issue you this this personal challenge.........

1 race per state syd/mel/bris/
sat only
5 week duration
$100 per race
win only
1 selection only per race

so that is $300 per weekx5=$1500

No doubt all your brainwashed followers will howl me down and give you ample reason to evade the challenge,and you will ride the wave and make any excuse to avoid same.

look forward to your excuses for exempting.

Angel,
Why not just post your thoughts as well?
Wouldn't take long to wash my brain.
Cheers
Old 7th October 2005, 08:06 PM

i wouldve loved to have seen Westerner come out and take her on. i had 100 on him at $31 and took the double makybe for the cox and westerner for the cup at $91. i was ****ed off when they decided to go to hong kong instead of here.