Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th June 2004, 09:16 PM
Member.

Looks like the new Coach theory is working again for Souths! Wierd.

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-06-12 21:36 ]
Old 12th June 2004, 09:34 PM
Banned

souths, oh my god, now i dont have to sit through THAT game now i know they won, as for the cowboys game you can't blame the ref for all the rubbish the knights went on with and woolnough should get a cuople of weeks for the cheap shot right across the face. It was an ordinary 1st half and the only thing that kept waking me up was the trys from the cowboys every now and then
Old 12th June 2004, 09:50 PM
Banned

w/bulldogs and souths, are there going to be more upsets tomorrow. Glad i didn't back any teams this week, just pts scored:

stgeorge try $2.40 won
s.bell h2h $2.80 won
cowboys goal $6.50 lost

2/3 aint bad , now i'll sit back and watch tomorrow's games, not game to give any back to them now, i know some results have stuffed a lot of punters bets this week, thats why , when i looked at this round earlier in the week, i was going to sit this one out until next week, i think we can a few bucks next week.

cheers
Old 12th June 2004, 09:57 PM
Banned

Top pick mr J, souths by 1 , very close , couldn't back them but they had played the storm there twice for 1 easy win , still ....
Old 12th June 2004, 09:57 PM

No sour grapes here.... ya pay your money you take your chances .....as I wrote that last thread he let the cowboys away with a dubious try stolen from a tackle ...it broke their back ..What was pen count at half time ....Im just watching some vision from the souths match ,there must be all of 250 people there ....Coach theory ?? Maybe the Craigie theory .Good luck tomorrow fellas .Ill play some golf I think ..much cheaper
Old 12th June 2004, 10:01 PM
Banned

Flodyboy,it was 6-2 but they were deserving penalty's though. it was a mistakeathon,a dropathon, lucky it wasn't played at marathon LOL.
Old 12th June 2004, 10:34 PM
Member.

1 out of 2 for my Home Dog system tonight. I wasn't all that confident about Souths yet they got up and didn't even need the 13.5 start. Meanwhile, I was reasonably confident about Essendon with 8.5 start and they got smashed!

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-06-13 09:09 ]
Old 12th June 2004, 10:39 PM
Banned

sportz, thought the lions play the dome well, but i think i heard somewhere they play the m.c.g better, is that right
Old 13th June 2004, 03:05 AM

Gold,
Saw the Souths game and thought the Storm blew this game along with a few sus referee and video ref decisions...which is good cos next week Souths will be at false odds...wonder who they are playing. As for the Knights, add them to the stay away from list (Parra, Warriors, Sharks and whoever the other team is). Hoping Manly will come close and OK might have a little bet with the Warriors who for once are not favourites in NZ...(always line bets for me)...Good luck guys...hows those Western Bulldogs!!???
Old 13th June 2004, 03:11 AM

Oops, Warriors are the favourites $1.75 in the H2H...have to rethink that one...any good value out there guys?