Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th February 2006, 08:41 PM

I had trouble with my account, as i didnt enter a valid email address my posts were wiped, however all is good now.

I had the following posted on before the races but whether you take my word or not is up to you. someone hopefully seen my posts as i asked what the story was with units.

25 win Nediyms Glow

25 win Stick Pin

25 win Undoubdetble

25 win Vroom Vroom
Old 5th February 2006, 08:49 PM

Don't know what happened kornerov but their is a record of something posted. See post 10 for proof.
Old 5th February 2006, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad
Don't know what happened kornerov but their is a record of something posted. See post 10 for proof.

yeah i am just new and when i signed up i entered a hotmail address as its all i had but when they noticed they deleted all my posts! they also deleted me as a user, which is fair enough because i didnt enter the correct details. i wonder can the mods see what i posted or whats the story?
Old 6th February 2006, 06:29 AM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
Hmmm, I'm already looking after 3 comps, but hey, what the heck.

I'd be using Unitab divs though, because that's easier for me.

Good on you Sportz. You can use any scoring system you like. I'm not sure what you want to do about present scores though, leave them as is or change them to uni-tab? Probably fine to leave them for the first week unless there is a protest. I'll leave it up to you.

Thanks,
Crash
Old 6th February 2006, 06:34 AM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kournerov
I had trouble with my account, as i didn't enter a valid email address my posts were wiped, however all is good now.

I had the following posted on before the races but whether you take my word or not is up to you. someone hopefully seen my posts as i asked what the story was with units.

25 win Nediyms Glow

25 win Stick Pin

25 win Undoubdetble

25 win Vroom Vroom

Post #10 was my post where I quoted your post kounerov about $1 =1unit. There were no selections in your post. something stuffed up or you forgot to add the selections. I quoted your whole post.

I'll take your word, but I can't speak for everyone. Unless there is some confirmation from others regarding your selections [I never saw your bets but I wasn't looking]. Post 10# 1st. page, proves you joined the comp. but missed placing your bets. So under the rules you are entitled to an extra 100 units next week. Fair enough?

Last edited by crash : 6th February 2006 at 06:48 AM.
Old 6th February 2006, 10:01 AM

Crash,

I thought it was best I went back and work out all the totals using Unitab divs as I'll be using them from now on. (By the way, you're right. Accounting isn't your strong point ) Mr Ed may not be happy as his score drops from 610 to 540.

540.0 - Mr Ed
420.0 - Panther
287.5 - Svenvlad
210.0 - Heavyweight
205.0 - Jim Curran
205.0 - Real Deal
200.0 - Punter76
175.0 - feather
97.5 - crash
75.0 - kiwi
67.5 - Testarossa
57.5 - Silver and sand
Old 6th February 2006, 10:17 AM

Crash, I did enter my units on Saturday, you being busy must have missed me...though I scored nil, i cannot see me name in the scoreboard...
Old 6th February 2006, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash
Post #10 was my post where I quoted your post kounerov about $1 =1unit. There were no selections in your post. something stuffed up or you forgot to add the selections. I quoted your whole post.

I'll take your word, but I can't speak for everyone. Unless there is some confirmation from others regarding your selections [I never saw your bets but I wasn't looking]. Post 10# 1st. page, proves you joined the comp. but missed placing your bets. So under the rules you are entitled to an extra 100 units next week. Fair enough?

yeah im over it, i have no reason not to tell the truth. i dont normally back winners thats why i wanted the credit for such a good day saturday
Old 6th February 2006, 02:37 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D105Black
Crash, I did enter my units on Saturday, you being busy must have missed me...though I scored nil, i cannot see me name in the scoreboard...

Sportz,
Thanks for the effort and cleaning up my accounting mess. Much appreciated. Thanks again.

D105,
Sportz is responsible for all scoring now D105. He has re-scored everyone [which would have included checking everyones bets again] using uni-tab. If he has missed you, you will have to take it up with him. Scoring is no longer my problem. I freely admit I suck at it :-)

PS: kournerov, like I said I believed you. I would have been happy to score you on your selections, someone else might not have been happy with that decision though and might point out rules are rules. Then what do I do?

Last edited by crash : 6th February 2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 6th February 2006, 05:45 PM

Personally, if anybody scores ZERO, then I don't bother including them in the results for that week. On most occasions, I would think that the people in question are actually quite pleased about that.

With regard to Kournerov, I think crash is right. We can hardly count selections that don't appear on the forum.

Last edited by Sportz : 6th February 2006 at 05:48 PM.