Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 1st April 2005, 08:07 AM

Default THE DAILY CHALLENGE (April)

For this comp, we'll be using the Daily Challenge on the AAP Racing And Sports website. For those that don't know, the Daily Challenge requires you to tip one horse in each race at up to 4 different venues and you are then awarded points based on wins & placings and dividends in selected races.

Read about how the Daily Challenge works:
http://www.aapracingandsports.com.a...nge/aboutDC.asp

If you're not already registered on the website and want to join the comp, you can do so now. Try to sign up with the same name or a similar name to what you use on this forum, but if that's not possible, then please tell us here what name you registered under. Go here to register:
http://www.aapracingandsports.com.a.../registerme.asp

RULES

Put in your tips for each race at all 4 meetings on Saturday. You have to have your selections in by 11:59 AM Saturday. Then at the end of the day, post on here your final score and also your P.O.T for the Win. At the end of the month, we'll have a champion in each category.

For April, these are the days we will be tipping: Sat 2, Sat 9, Sat 16, Sat 23, Mon 25, Sat 30.

Last edited by Sportz : 1st April 2005 at 08:17 AM.
Old 1st April 2005, 09:05 AM

Thumbs up

Brilliant Sportz, i participate as Pembroke and believe the DC is a true test.It is especially tough on saturdays.

Just to showboat a little i cleaned up yesterday with 13 wins and 11 places, a win POT over 100% and a place POT over 50%.Usually i'm isatisfied if i make the top 10! You did very well on wednesday which is also a tough day.

I did the above purely using the neurals also found at R&S.Along with this site they are the best punting site on the net.

The Pro-pun forums are outstanding for the knowledge and maturity of the contributers.

Regards Kiwi ( Pembroke )

Last edited by kiwi : 1st April 2005 at 09:07 AM.
Old 1st April 2005, 09:09 AM

Kiwi,

If you don't mind, can you tell me how people can put their tips in today for tomorrow's races? On the website it says you can do that, but I can't seem to find out how.

Or is it just that you have to wait till later in the day for them to put tomorrow's races up???

Last edited by Sportz : 1st April 2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 1st April 2005, 09:15 AM

Gday Fellas,

as my posting name implies, I Do actually drive XPT's for a living... this job entails staying away overnight and shift work... So a lot of the time I am not here on a Saturday Morning to post my selections.. How do I get on if I am working and cannot post?

xptdriver@hotmail.com
Old 1st April 2005, 09:19 AM

XPT,

Read my previous post. It says on the website that you can put your Saturday tips in on Fridays but I can't seem to work out how. I think perhaps they just haven't put tomorrow's meetings up yet and they might do that a bit later on today.
Old 1st April 2005, 09:28 AM

Hi guys, you can put up your selections up to 3 days in advance.

The option is on the selection page highlighted in blue on the right hand side.At the moment all you will see is 1 April but more usually there will be two more days available.

They appear to have a software problem at the mo' and this could be why only today is available.
Old 1st April 2005, 09:44 AM

Thanks. I thought that must have been the case.
Old 1st April 2005, 03:20 PM

The meetings for tomorrow are up on the website now, so if anyone wants to put their selections in now they can.
Old 1st April 2005, 06:52 PM
Banned

Talking

Randwick:
2-6
5-9
6-6
7-11
8-2

MV:
2-1
6-4
7-7
8-1

Morph.:
2-4
4-1
5-1
7-5

Doomben:
4-1
6-2
8-8
Old 1st April 2005, 07:10 PM

Chuck, you can certainly post tips here if you wish, but what you really have to do to be part of the competition is put them on the 'Daily Challenge' webpage. Have you done that?