Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 2nd June 2004, 07:49 AM
Member.

I actually thought the odds were pretty good on Coria, because he's running hot at the moment (36 out of his last 37 on clay) and Moya hadn't taken a set off him at their last 3 meetings. However, I already had a bet riding on Coria at $3.75 pre-tournament, so I decided to leave it at that and not back up on him again last night. I think I will have a small saver on whoever wins the Kuerten/Nalbandian match. Good luck with your bet on Hewitt. It would be great to see an Aussie get up there.

As for the Women, I'm glad I didn't have a pre-tournament bet there. Most of the top chances were coming back from injury, so I left it alone. I would never have picked the 4 players that are remaining. I think your comment about the Williams sisters could be spot on. Anyway, Capriati will be favoured to win it from here, but I'd love to see a Myskina/Dementieva final.

Interesting to note that the On The Punt tipster hasn't had a pick for the last 3 days. I think he's in profit by about 1 1/2 units for the tournament so far, so maybe he's just trying to keep it at that. I've noticed in the past that he tends to have a lot of bets in the early rounds, but hardly any when it gets closer to the final.

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-06-02 09:04 ]
Old 2nd June 2004, 12:04 PM

Did my money on CHELA (pathetic effort) but Suarez saved the day.

Old 2nd June 2004, 09:33 PM
Member.

Well, I thought Gaudio was good value tonight and the OTP tipster agreed, so that's where my money went. Looking pretty good so far.

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-06-02 21:41 ]
Old 3rd June 2004, 01:43 AM

Sportz what'd you get for Gaudio?
Old 3rd June 2004, 06:25 AM
Member.

$2.20 at TAB Sportsbet just as it said on the OTP site. I kept the TAB Sportsbet page open to watch the odds and that $2.20 was available for about 1/2 an hour before it came in to $2.10, then $2.05 just before the start of the match.