Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th June 2011, 08:05 AM

Default Automatic Bet Placement

Sorry if this has been covered on the forum but I am looking to see what is available for automatic bet placement with Australian betting agencies and tabs.

I have emailed Dynamic Odds but as yet have not had any response.

Thanks
Twodogs
Old 27th June 2011, 09:49 AM

Smile Two to Two

Morning Twodogs,

While I do all my punting using Dynamic Odds as the master page, as far as I know there is no automated bet feature available. Bet placement however is wonderfully easy using Dyn Odds.
Old 27th June 2011, 10:40 AM

There are several option for automatic bet placement depending on where you want to bet, i wish there was an all in one program but at this time there is not.

As mentioned there is Dynamic Odds this is not automatic but i understand they have an excel version that will let you auto bet to the NSW and VIC tabs, i did see prices of $50 a month but not sure if this includes the full service

You could contact NSW or VIC tab and ask them about the Betstream program this program monitors a folder on your pc and when a bet is dropped in to it in the correct format the bet is placed, this can be done with excel.

Unitab also have a software program that lets you drop bets just like the NSW and VIC version you would need to contact them about this also.

Another options is do a search for "The Odds Broker" not automated but lets you bet with a few bookies and all 3 tabs for free.
Old 27th June 2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOBETS
Morning Twodogs,

While I do all my punting using Dynamic Odds as the master page, as far as I know there is no automated bet feature available. Bet placement however is wonderfully easy using Dyn Odds.

Thanks Twobets!

I still haven't heard back from them regarding my question! What is there customer service like?

Twodogs
Old 27th June 2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
There are several option for automatic bet placement depending on where you want to bet, i wish there was an all in one program but at this time there is not.

As mentioned there is Dynamic Odds this is not automatic but i understand they have an excel version that will let you auto bet to the NSW and VIC tabs, i did see prices of $50 a month but not sure if this includes the full service

You could contact NSW or VIC tab and ask them about the Betstream program this program monitors a folder on your pc and when a bet is dropped in to it in the correct format the bet is placed, this can be done with excel.

Unitab also have a software program that lets you drop bets just like the NSW and VIC version you would need to contact them about this also.

Another options is do a search for "The Odds Broker" not automated but lets you bet with a few bookies and all 3 tabs for free.

Thanks Shaun,

As you say it would be great to have one program. Will do some homework !

Twodogs
Old 27th June 2011, 03:32 PM

Cool Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs
Thanks Twobets!

I still haven't heard back from them regarding my question! What is there customer service like?

Twodogs

I'm very surprised Twodogs, my experience with this outfit is that they excel in sorting out any dramas. I'm most impressed.
Old 27th June 2011, 06:03 PM

I believe mattio is developing something along the lines of auto betting and chasing the best divvies from the TAB's
Old 27th June 2011, 08:41 PM

Hi Twodogs,

I am currently developing a bot that will allow betting into the TAB's, Betfair and some corporates, it will be ready for beta testing in 3-4 weeks (hopefully).

Cheers,

Mat.
Old 27th June 2011, 08:52 PM

What type of programming are you using mattio, i would be happy to test what you have, there are a couple of key areas that need to be look at so a program like this will be more useful than what's out there now.
Old 27th June 2011, 09:10 PM

Hi Shaun,

To be honest mate I am not doing the programming, my partner in this venture is so I don't have all the technical information. He has developed several personal applications in the past that do a similar things so I believe he has the programming sorted for the project. I would be happy to have you look at it once it is ready for use so you can test it, try it, break it etc and let me know if it will be able to handle the task.

Cheers,

Mat.