Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th June 2004, 08:30 PM

Paddy you don't sound Irish to me.
Old 10th June 2004, 08:30 PM

There's another forum :evil:
Old 10th June 2004, 08:33 PM

Quote:
On 2004-06-10 21:30, primo wrote:
Paddy you don't sound Irish to me.

I'll take that as a complement. Thanks :wink:

Old 10th June 2004, 08:44 PM

Why take it as a complement?..

I was just saying you sound like an aussie, not an Irishman. that's all.
Old 10th June 2004, 08:51 PM

Quote:
On 2004-06-10 21:44, primo wrote:
Why take it as a complement?..
I was just saying you sound like an aussie, not an Irishman. that's all.

Sound primo? What's your computer got that mine hasn't got. :lol:
Old 10th June 2004, 08:56 PM

"Why don’t you ************ off to that other forum, where you have to login to post. You’ll find lots of mates there"

That is Aussie talk, not something I'd expect an Irishman to say. That's all bro.
Old 10th June 2004, 09:25 PM

Hey primo think I'll hang out with you bro. What's it like on the other forum?

[ This Message was edited by: Unlucky Phil on 2004-06-10 22:27 ]
Old 10th June 2004, 10:08 PM

Unlucky Phil,
As you have breached the Forum Terms of Use relating to "Personal abuse or unpleasantness," you have now been restricted.

Old 11th June 2004, 02:29 AM

Sounds like I've missed all the fun boys...been out with the flu and suffering from Fremantle fever as well!!!

The break has done me a lot of good, let's hope that it brings me luck as well..

Anyway, for what its worth, I don't think Carlton will know what's hit them tomorrow and I'm taking a line bet on the Hawks (they may not win but it will be closer than the 27.5 points on offer...)

Staying away from the Dockers against the Tigers...they have to stop Richo to have a chance...that's all Im saying.

Adelaide on the line look some value against the Eagles- its been quite heavy rain over here and if that continues it will be mud wrestling...could be good for the oldie Crows to get within 22 points.

Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Saints and the Port to win their respective games...

Good luck guys and again great to read your thoughts and stats!
Old 11th June 2004, 07:36 AM
Member.

My thoughts:

Carlton vs Hawthorn
Neither of these sides are good betting propositions. On form Carlton should certainly win this, but I expect Hawthorn to really guts it out, especially after what's happened during the week. The 27.5 pts start may be a bit too much.

W.Bulldogs vs St Kilda
I think it was a good wakeup call for the Saints last week and Brad Johnson out is a real loss for the dogs. My ratings suggest a BIG win for St Kilda, but I'm not as confident of that at the MCG as if the game was at the Dome.

Essendon vs Brisbane
The Bombers are in good form winning 8 out of their last 9 and they won the last encounter between these two teams at this ground. I expect it to be pretty close, but I think the Bombers can win, so Essendon +8.5 looks okay to me. (I'll still be cheering for the Lions though)

West Coast vs Adelaide
Adelaide have a good record in Perth, but I still favour the West Coast to get up here. I think the 22.5 points start could be a bit too much though. The Crows will be determined this week after an awful loss last week.

Port Adel vs Sydney
Sydney beat Port the last time they played here, but that was a final and we all know what happens to the Power in finals. I think Port can get up in this one, but I don't really expect a big margin though.

Geelong vs Kangaroos
The Kangaroos have a GREAT record against Geelong, but this is a vastly improved Cats team from previous years and their recent form has been excellent. I think they should win this one, but the Roos will certainly be tough and once again it could be less than 20 points.

Richmond vs Fremantle
My ratings suggest a very close match here, but neither of these teams really inspires any betting confidence for this game. The Tigers certainly have a great record against Fremantle at the MCG, but their current form is terrible. Who knows?

Melbourne vs Collingwood
The Demons are the surprise of the competition, although this IS an even numbered year, so we should have expected it. On form, Melbourne should have too much for the Magpies. Although Buckley is back, they could be without Tarrant AND Rocca. I feel the Demons should prevail by over 20 points.