Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st June 2004, 11:53 AM

Hi all 5 weeks ago i saw an article on here that said onthepunt gave free golfing tips so i had a look and thought gee for a few dollars if they get some luck you could win some decent money.So what i did was take the 3 tips in uspga tournaments with the 2 or 3 tips in the european tournaments well lol and behold the nsw tab decided not to bet on the european tour event this week so i was left with the ladies event. Oh was i ********ed off because i knew that they would get the double this weekend. Well how wrong i was!!! Would you believe they got the goosen kerr double at the mere odds of 600/1 which i had my standard $5 on the win and the place (just incase) so for a $90 dollar bet i just collected $3,160 odd dollars oh and a few cents too. hehehe. God bless the nsw tab. hehehe. REVENGE FOR ME AT LAST!!!!!!
Old 21st June 2004, 12:02 PM
Banned

************ hell!!!!!!
Old 21st June 2004, 01:39 PM
Member.

What free golf tips on Onthepunt???
Old 21st June 2004, 03:49 PM

Hey ya sportz,

Im very sorry soprtz that site is tour tips.com. My mistake mate sorry. But have a look they are sensational tipsters. Ive only being following them for about 4 weeks now and i am heaps in front and even more now that they tipped the double which is what i was really after and im sure that they will do this at least 3 - 5 times a year which means that you cant lose no matter what you do. I will keep you informed ok. Lets hope there good work isnt undone by the jolly green giant supplying unders again!!!! Not that i care now because i am opening a sportsbet account with ias and sportsbet today. Im sick and tired of getting unders all the time!!!!
Old 21st June 2004, 04:13 PM

That site is http://www.tour-tips.com

Hope that is helpfull to you sportz.
Old 21st June 2004, 04:17 PM

Great site breadman! Thanks.

Old 21st June 2004, 04:20 PM
Member.

Yeah, I found it Breadman. Looks allright.
Old 21st June 2004, 10:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
On 2004-06-21 16:20, sportznut wrote:
Yeah, I found it Breadman. Looks allright.

You don't fool me Sportznut.I don't feel much enthusiasm in your words.I think you might be saying that so as not to disappoint Breadman.

Cheeky Mo.
Old 22nd June 2004, 02:33 AM
Member.

I don't think I have to worry about disappointing Breadman, after the great win he's just had.

No, it actually looks like an excellent site. It's just that when I had a look at their previous tips for this year, they weren't really all that great, except for this week which was BRILLIANT! Before this week, they'd made losses for 2004 on the PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA Tour and Australasian Tour.

However, I've since decided to go back and see how they went in previous years and the overall results ARE good. These are the previous years' results for their 'outright' picks on the tours which we mostly bet on here in Australia:

PGA Tour:
2003 +96 units
2002 -1 unit
2001 +37 units
2000 -14 units

Euro Tour:
2003 -51 units
2002 +60 units
2001 +27 units
2000 +68 units

Aust Tour:
2003 -1 unit
2002 +9 units
2001 +61 units
2000 -5 units

I guess with Golf tipping, you can go a fair time between drinks but when you strike a winner, the longer odds mean you can really have a good win. I tend to be very cautious and conservative with my Golf betting. I stick to the big tournaments and generally just back a couple of players to simply finish in the top 5. I usually end up making a profit that way, but it means that I don't stand a chance of having a HUGE win like Breadman.

Anyway, thanks for the info on the site Breadman and well done on your win. It sure was a stroke of luck that the TAB weren't betting on the European tour this week! :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-06-22 07:41 ]
Old 22nd June 2004, 09:12 AM

Thanx sports. The only reason i will be using these tips is to put on doubles only and as i said before i am sure that they will will get more than 1 double up per year. And if that is the case well you will be winning a bit of money even with the one double i got this week on the win basis means that for the first year i follow these tips i will end up with no more collects a profit of $750 so im sure that they will get at least one more double up so who knows what the profit could end up.

Regards

Breadman