Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 14th August 2002, 01:13 PM

Quote:
On 2002-08-14 12:07, hermes wrote:
Blue Tyson wrote:

Also, in your sample there, when you say eliminate the TAB 1's, if you have a 1 and an 11 say in a race,
do you then back the 11, or throw out the race altogether?

Just to clarify. In this method only consider the last start winner with the lowest TAB number. If that is TAB 1, eliminate and move on to next race. You don't then go down to the next last start winner in the same race, if any. Although you could. I haven't tried it.

Lowest tabbed last start winners yield lots of placeghetters and a good volume of winners too but the category as a whole needs further filtering to make it pay.Too many pay too little. You can locate the band that does pay in several ways. Removing TABs 1,2 and 3 helps, for instance, coz the poor payers tend to be those numbers (and usually favourites). You get much the same effect by looking at a market filter: eliminate anything under $5.

But it so happens, as I found by accident, that yes if you bet $3 on a qualifier carrying saddlecloth 3, $4 on 4, $5 on 5 etc. you get much the same effect - slightly better! Especially if number 11s like Upmarket Star win for 16/1. Just an idea.

Hermes
Old 15th August 2002, 09:28 PM

Hermes;

You might like to try the 8 Bet Place Staking Plan as mentioned in in the systems site.

Check it out,I think you will find it will perform like a train on your past selections.

Let us know what your percentage on turnover works out to be .Based on past results workout.

Old 15th August 2002, 11:22 PM

TheDuck,
I lived in Toronto for 13 months in 1989. While there I went to a couple of race meetings at Woodbine and also Greenwood (I think that was the name). Anyway I believe the Greenwood track is closed. It was the first racetrack where I had seen night racing although it was not the best racetrack around.
I also spend a number of nights at the skydome watching the Bluejays and at Maple Leaf Gardens watching the Maple Leafs.
I lived in East York which you would know is not far from the city centre.
Old 16th August 2002, 05:57 PM

Haven't encountered a card like tommorow's before. Last start winners everywhere and most of them will be short priced. So its really a day to watch the market, but on paper:

rosehill

R1 #3 Takas
R4 #1 Go Errol
R7 #2 Master Pom
R8 #5 Skiddaw

Moonee V.

R1 #8 American Graffiti
R2 #4 Titanic Jack
R5 #2 Marstic

Eagle F,

R2 #2 Laurenil Impulse
R7 #10 Fairyman