Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th March 2018, 01:19 PM

For ease of reading and digesting later:

Euchca R2: MIG PIERRO $2.70 Decision: No basis to make a decision for this race. Stay clear.

Coffs Harbour R1 : WESTERN ALLIANCE $2.00 - Decision: The horse is going to get to the front easily and that is a good thing in the wet. $2.00 is a bit short for the win. This horse is likely to hold a place. Bet to Place on betfair with 3 places paid.

Coffs Harbour R2: NATURAL IMAGE $2.05 - Decision : Stay clear of the race. First starters plus the fav is untested on wet ground

Coffs Harbour R3: CENTRAL WITNESS $1.90 - Decision : Steer clear of this selection.

Coffs Harbour R4 : LOVE BATTLES $2.50 Decision: I struggle to see other horses competiting against it. One may get up to win but nothing liekly. Bet to place with its record of placings.

Port Lincoln R1: FLOP $1.90 - Decision : Risky with the first starters. I can't see the horse not placing though so a place bet is worthwhile.

Hobart R1: THOSE RED COLOURS $1.70 - Decision: Likely to Win. Concerning factors in there so would only bet for a place.

Hobart R2: GEEGEE TRENDSETTER $2.60 or CITY OF DREAMS $2.80 : Decision: 2 clear leading contenders in this race and I give the edge to City of Dreams but only just. The other horses in the race are also chances. Stay out of this race.

Hobart R4: BANCA BOY $1.65 - Decision : Has a good chance at winning but too many reasons to not consider.

Hobart R5: AMAWORD $2.70 Decision : Best of a bad bunch. It will either win or not run a place. $2.70 is not worth a bet.

Hobart R7: GLORY BLAZE $2.80 - Decision : Another best of bad bunch but I expect it to at least place if not win. $2.80 is a good price for the win.

Dubbo R1: Beechal $2.90 - Decision : Its at $2.90 so does it have a 30% chance of winning? More then likely this horse will either just hold on or not run a place. Do not bet.

Dubbo R3: KENNY SUCCEED $2.75 Decision: Stay out of this race. Too many conflicting signals

Dubbo R4: RISK AND REWARD $2.10 Decision : Expected to perform well but too many queries on it winning. Bet for a Place chance.

Dubbo R6: FORSEEABLE $2.60 Decision : There is a very good chance of winning but its not a clear leading contender but should jump well and run on. I expect it to win but $2.10 is a little short. I would be happy to bet it at $2.50 or higher for the win. Otherwise bet to place.