Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th May 2010, 11:54 AM

Default Saturday wrap up

Some excellent runs yesterday.

Rosehill

Shannara, Informality, Rothesay, Common Objective and Music Review.

Nice to see the old boy Vision and Power sneak a place, though soundly beaten.

Informality - should hold it's form into it's next run and has a formidable record on dead tracks.

Gold Coast

Phelan Ready - ran on the speed albeit 3 and 4 wide the whole way and just kept coming. Did an awesome job to get so close.

Graceful Anna - Had all the form leading into the race through Shoot Out and won well. As soon as the track dried out a little it looked like her race. Kanzan steamed home, though probably won't be value next start as Blind Freddie could see it sprout wings at the 200m mark.

Newcastle

Mount Olympus - Won with disdain over 1400m, first up for Darren Smith. Had the unkindest cut of all before resuming and will pay to follow.

Points of Interest:

Launay - was rated 89 (second lowest) on Unitab yesterday and ran 4th. In hindsight a good lay proposition at around the $1.10 place mark. I'd love to know how they worked that out! Snowden is still keen on it's prospects in Brisbane so may pay to forgive.

Rockdale - I woke up on Saturday and gave myself a few swift uppercuts for tipping him once I had gone over the form again. Not enough class for this mob and wants it WET, WET, WET!!!!

Sunday Punting is on again today with some pretty ordinary steeds running around. It might pay to save your cash, go to church instead and ask the big fella for a winner or two over the Brisbane Carnival! ha ha

The Schmile