Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 19th January 2005, 04:05 PM
Suspended. Invalid e-mail address.

Default Rally Monty Carlo

I can't believe it's Rally season already, but there you go. Here's a tip Take it as you like it.

Loeb in the Citroen @ $2.00 (Centrebet)

He's won there last 2 years (3 if you count the time he won, but lost on a technicality in 2002) and Citroen is a good asphalt car. You can always get a gremlin in the car - that's motor racing - but I can't see anybody out racing him in this event.

Podium positions I'd select Martin in the Peugeot ($1.90) - new car for him but I doubt that makes much difference personally and the road surface suits him - and Duval ($2.50) because he drives the other Citroen.

Comments? Flame away.
Old 24th January 2005, 01:20 PM
Suspended. Invalid e-mail address.

Thumbs up Loeb wins!

Loeb won in a canter by close to 3 minutes. So I'm happy. That is apart from the fact I can't spell Monte Carlo I'm happy.

Gardemeiser 2nd in the Ford and it was no fluke as he showed genuine pace. The bookies may disagree (hopefully) so he may be value next race. Panizzi 3rd which is good for Mitsubishi but they're still a long way off challenging for a win.

As for my podium picks Duval crashed out while in 2nd and Martin ended up 4th. Although to be honest Martin's performance was poor and he was lucky to be that close.

Gronholm and Solberg were others who showed pace and both were unlucky to retire after fans threw snow on the road!