Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 25th August 2004, 10:00 AM

Default Why is the forum so quiet?

Is it because everyone has found a winning system or is it 95% of the people signed up here only want to take info and not provide any? There seems to only be 50 or so users that actaully post and only a couple that post tips. Thats enough ranting from me and maybe just maybe it will get a few responses :wink:.
Old 25th August 2004, 12:58 PM
Banned

Hi RN
we've all agreed to post tips on the racing forum not this one...
as to why its quiet thers alot of racing going on at the moment so people are real busy,,also most systems have been tried and recyled a hundred times if you go back in the history you'll find heaps of info..
You'll find some great info some of which i'm eternaly grateful there's some very knowledgeable people here who have been doing it succesfully for years.. :smile:

Old 25th August 2004, 05:05 PM
Banned

i totally agree RN.
if you look at who is "currently browsing" to forums, in the forum index, what you nearly always see is: guest,guest,guest,guest...guest till the list runs out...
very irritating...though most of us are busy during the day...
Chuck
Old 25th August 2004, 05:06 PM

Hi, Racingnovice.

There are some of us who are continually trying to devise new systems, and will test them before posting the selections on the racing forum section.

I am currently testing a system with races of between 6 and 10 runners based on neural calculations, and today is the fourteenth day of testing. The results are promising so I will list them even though it will probably now put "the kiss of death" on the system.

Place System. There are currently two systems. The first system for races between 6 and 8 runners. There have been 10 selections for 8 placegetters for a POT of 31% (NSW TAB). For races between 8 and 10 runners there have been 13 selections for 12 placegetters for a POT of 37%.

Win System with Maxi Divi. The first week (Thursday 12 Aug to Wed 18 Aug) there have been 35 races for a POT of 5%, and the second week (Thursday 19 Aug to Wed 25 Aug)there have been 43 races for a POT of 29%. There has been a total of 78 races.

Quinella System. The first week has produced a POT of 10%, and the second week a POT of 63%.

Trifecta System. The first week has produced a Pot of 43%, and the second week a POT of 105%.

A few months ago I tested another neural system, and after 150 races or so, the system produced a most acceptable POT on win betting, but then it nose-dived. With the current systems, there have only been the 78 races, so there is still a lot of testing to do. I'm sure there are others here who are also looking at other systems.

Hi, Chuck_3000.
I don't know how the guest/member is set-up on the forum. But maybe if a member doesn't log-in he might then be shown as a guest?

[ This Message was edited by: michaelg on 2004-08-25 17:16 ]
Old 26th August 2004, 04:59 AM

Sounds like the makings of conspiricey theory here.

Punting for profit can often feel like one is dealing with constantly shifting sands, works great for 200 bets then falls in a hole ,then comes up good again one tear later.

I beleive if a system can produce a profit over say 6 mounths then nearly break even or show a profit over all the other lots of 6 mnths in ones data base ,then is shows promise of a successful plan.

Old 28th August 2004, 08:17 AM
Suspended.

I don't mind sharing....

Just send me you tip requests written on the back of a $100 note each week.

Cheers.
Old 28th June 2005, 10:26 PM
Suspended. Invalid e-mail address.

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash
I don't mind sharing....

Just send me you tip requests written on the back of a $100 note each week.

Cheers.

Hey Crash

Where are my tips? I sent you 5 crisp $100 notes and I haven't heard a thing since. You will recognise that they are mine coz they have Nellie on one side and Monash on the other.

Hurry, I've been waiting almost a year now....
Old 29th June 2005, 02:20 PM

Default guests

The moderators have made it clear in the past that the overwhelming number of "guests" are "spy bots" "web crawlers" etc etc..Try posting a subject today then make that the title of a google search the following day. You will see that your topic is on the world wide web.The owners of this forum have admitted that they are powerless to stop spy robots.
Old 29th June 2005, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syllabus23
The moderators have made it clear in the past that the overwhelming number of "guests" are "spy bots" "web crawlers" etc etc..Try posting a subject today then make that the title of a google search the following day. You will see that your topic is on the world wide web.The owners of this forum have admitted that they are powerless to stop spy robots.

Why would the owners want to keep their site out of search engines? I would have thought it was every site's aim to be as easy to find as possible.

BTW Good to see your name appearing again Syllabus, haven't seen it here for a while :-)

KV
Old 30th June 2005, 09:00 AM

Default quote

Why would the owners want to keep their site out of search engines? I would have thought it was every site's aim to be as easy to find as possible.

It's not the site that is the problem,it's some of the content...

The point that I was making is that the "guests" are not those so-called blood sucking ****************s who are soaking up the wisdom of the contributers,,simply spy bots and web crawlers.