Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st April 2009, 09:12 PM

Thumbs up

phew!..just got on..all 3 tips..big thanks ijuandaqld
Old 21st April 2009, 09:22 PM

race 6
tough race with the outside three dogs all showing great form of late. Big Red Rock (7) has shown an unbelievable form reversal in the past month. After having won just one of 40 career starts it has since won 3 and run second twice in it's last 5 starts. Draw not as favourable tonight but hard to knock winning form. Emergency Dash (6) is coming off back to back wins at Albion and with two vacant boxes inside could make it three. Late Late Show (8) does like to leave his runs til exactly that which is why i can see Emergency Dash beating it home. That Said Popeye's Chick (1) off the rails could knock them all off. has won 2 of 7 this t/d with two more seconds while a victory off the inside and 2 placings from 3 starts labels it even more threatening

Numbers 6,1,7.

race 7
Possibly the best bet of the night of the inside here with That's My Missus (1) going round in a lot easier field than she met earlier this year in the Group 2 Queensland Futurity. Has won 2 from 3 off the inside with a second and being a 30.25 maiden winner at Albion looks like she'll blow these away. Given her not so good performances of late from bad draws we might get even money which is a lot better than the $1.40 odds she should be. The danger is Roxy Rocks (7) which has no early pace at all yet has run some handy races and has been placed 9 of 15 this t/d with a solitary win, while Enchanted Miss (4) could give a show to the minors/

Numbers 1,7,4
Old 21st April 2009, 09:45 PM

race 8

bit of a tough one here. The dog i like and will probably start a short favourite is Sargent Elite (6) however from the draw is a real worry. It doesn't possess too much early pace but if it can get round the first turn without too much trouble it should win. has many lengths on the rest of this field. Suggester (4) is a last start winner this t/d and showed amazing early pace running a 5.65 first section. Not too many dogs go that low and a repeat of that will see it leading a long way. Well (2) has a solo third from its only outing this track and showed enough ability and early speed i think it will be in the finish.

Number 6,2,4

race 9
With 17 wins and 20 placings from 54 starts Tickets Please (8) dwarfs the form of the other runners. That along with a placing behind Group 1 performer Fedex 4 starts ago looks like its the one to get on. Having first Queensland start and provided it handles the track should be too good. Dakarai (1) has shown a bit of form of late with placings at 2 of its last 3 starts this t/d while Diamond Spar (7) will be running home when its all over. Just did a bit of careful study on the form here. The 8 dog on winning strike rate should start a clear favourite, probably in the red, but 14 of its 17 wins have been at lowly rated Mt Gambier in SA and it has never raced past 545m. That said throughout its career its taken on Group 1 sprinters.

Number 7+8,1 (dead heat)

race 10
All About Style (3) wins by 9 lengths if it leads and 4 if it has to come from behind

Number 3,1,7
Old 22nd April 2009, 06:53 PM

Default Switch to Ipswich

Going to switch to Ipswich tonight with the running of the Ipswich Auction Final over 431m. Honestly i believe Ipswich have two of the best and toughest series throughout Australia, the auction being one but the Vince Curry maiden series being the other and tougher purely because it is a maiden event. The Vince Curry is run over four weeks with Qualies, heats, semis and the final for maidens over 520m with this years race won by the brilliant High Earner. The auction tonight will be a cracker of a final with every dog in with a chance.

Race 1
Be Warned (7) looks to have too much on these. Bomber Jet (6) is a first starter for John Edwards amd beautifully bred by speedster Token Jet out of former Ipswich star Rosie Bourke. The rest is a lottery but Forceful Lady (1) is well bred, well drawn and well trained, besides being an average dog that would be a winning combination.

Number 7,6,1

Race 2
Mixed Final, tough race. Littermate to Forceful Lady in first race, Painted Enforcer (3) is well placed here and looks to have the early speed to press for the lead. Pushin' Bobbie (1) will be tough to beat after two seconds it is eautifully drawn to get the run of the race if not lead. It took 10 starts for Black Octane (5) to break its duck. That was from the inside and a switch back to the squeeze box will likely put pay to its chances.

Number 1,3,4

Race 3
Queen Lauryn Queen Lauryn Queen Lauryn Queen Lauryn Queen Lauryn (1). Need i say more. Arabian Juju (4) and Cartello (6) to battle out the placings.

Number 1,4,6

Race 4
Auction Consolation. Sheeza Picture (1) looks a moral off the inside. Santino Marella (4) is a speedy type and as a littermate of superstar Queen Lauryn will be short odds however i think the draw could see her squeezed out early. Purchase Order (7) is the least experienced of the field but could knock them all off. Is trained by one of the best in Tony Zammit and victory wouldn't surprise.

Number 1,7,4

Race 5
Harbour Queen (2) looks the goods here. Will get the perfect sit behind New Chapter (1) which is almost certain to lead. Having won 7 from 11 Harbour Queen can make it 8. Implied Threat (5) is a well travelled dog having just 7 starts to date with a couple in big events at Wenty and Maitland.

Number 2,5,7

Race 6
5th Grade over 431m would have loved to see Pop Top (4) not have been scratched. Most likely due to the poor draw first up It is a half brother to 2 greyhounds i have breaking in at the moment. Its out of Lindale Blue while my pups are from Hay Kissy's latest litter to Pure Octane. Excuse the pun but Fire Sale (8) is firing on all 48600 cylinders of late and its hard to go past from the outside. Lilac in Love (3) is an extremely inconsistent runner and will likely be short tonight. Has a f***load of ability but im prepared to risk it. Voodoo Sting (5) looks next best

Number 8*,5,3

Race 7
The auction final here and what a race. individual form lines

Hot Dessa (1) Black Enforcer x Raven Poldar
Has to be considered having drawn to rails and put up a wonderful effort in its semi beaten a length by Surfin Silence in a blistering 25.06. One of three littermates in the final. Has had 12 career starts with 4 starts from the 5,6 and 8 boxes. A first start from the one box could see this as the one to beat.
Career starts 12:7-2-0
My odds 5/1

Surfin Silence (2) Surf Lorian x Suna Silence
The most experienced dog in the race with 36 starts and the equal fastest semi final winner next to littermate Gnarralloo. Draw doesnt reall present an advantage for this greyhound having won just 1 from 8 from the inside 3 boxes. In a field of this quality it probably needs to lead to win. Has won 2 frrom 2 this t/d via heat and semi wins.
Career starts 36:15-0-5
4/1

Poldar Force (3) Black Enforcer x Raven Poldar
The roughy of the field and likely to finish near the tail. Doesn't possess much early pace compared to these. Pass
Career Starts 17:3-3-2
66/1

Gnarralloo (4) Surf Lorian x Suna Silence

The likely and deserved favourite for the race. Gets ticks in all the boxes except the draw which is semi-negated with the 3 and slow beginner and the 5 a wide runner. Has been racing top class for some time now and has amazing early toe. Improved on his 25.38 heat win toa 25.06 semi win and will give trainer his second victory in the race after training Go Makatam to win the 520m and 431 m finals in 2007
Career Starts 33:14-5-2
6/4

Smart Blonde (5) Hallucinate x Runaway Rosie

The fastest winner and most experienced runner over this t/d with 22 starts for 9-5-3 and a best time of 25.03 back in August 08. Ran second in its semi beaten a length by Gnarralloo in 25.06. Absolutely loves the outside and had it drawn the pink i would have labeled it the winner, that said its drawn the 5 and will need luck being a wide runner.
Career Starts 34:12-7-5
8/1

Rotten Apples (6) Gable Lafourche x Hotter

Another brilliant performer but a little outclassed this field. A wide beginner drawn inside and a rails runner drawn outside may trouble this one. has a best time of 25.23 this t/d but hasn't shown that ability for a couple of months now. has won 4 from 12 this t/d but might need an easier task.
Career starts 21:5-6-2
25/1

Black Raven (7) Black Enforcer x Raven Poldar

(Race 1 about to jump, taken me an hour to get this far)

A real knockout shot from the outside. Consistently runs amazing times over this t/d with a best of 25.06 with 6 wins from 10 starts this t/d could be a little bit of juicy odds.
Career Starts 16:7-3-1
6/1

Goodbye Farewell (8) Elite State x Trusting Lady
A consistent performer whose 10 career starts have all been over this t/d winning 7 of those and running the other 3 in second place. Don't think it can cross most of these from the outside and doesn't have as much early pace. Cant fault his love of the track.
Career starts 10:7-3-0
15/1

Selections 4,7,1,2

race 1 about to jump be back later with last 3 races. good luck
Old 22nd April 2009, 08:58 PM

back into it with race 8. So far not too bad but a few shorties went down and went down badly. stay away from harbour queen in future unless drawn outside. doesnt like to get crowded and throws in the towel pretty easily when not given its own way.

just gunna go with numbers in the last 3. cant be bothered writing another narrative. basically just do that just cause im starting to write news stuff again.

race 8
9*,3,1

race 9

race 10
Old 4th June 2009, 01:52 PM

back after a little while guys. been busy. wont be a Albion Park follower for too much longer as i move to Canberra on Monday to go in the navy.

So probably my last Albion Park tips hereand it falls on Gold Cup night and what a staying race with Queenslands golden girl Queen Lauryn meeting star visistors Mantra Lad, Chinatown Lad and up and coming stayer Forty Twenty.

Race 1
hard to tip against the form of victorian visitor Dyna Lachlan (5) despitethe poordraw. winner of its last 5 and is a dog going places. Luva Drink (1) relishes an inside draw and has a solid record at this t/d. Suna Surf (2) is back from a 3 week spell and does have a tonne of early pace. Could be the leader of this and can get down to the low 30's. Tough race to start.

selections 5,2,1,4

Race 2
On best form and pure ability Keroma Oh Seven (2) demolishes this field. that said it is hit and miss at the start. if it misses the kick there are some runners with enough ability to take this out including Gnarley Boy (5). Another from the talented litter that includes Gnarraloo, Suna Surf and Suna Silence while Perfect Student (1) is well suited from the red

selections 2,1,5,6

Race 3
The usual 5th grade race over 710m where its hard to pick the winner. I think it might be Killough Orchid's (2) turn tonight to take this out while backmarker Seminole (1) looks like it will get a good run off the inside and Diamond Spar (6) looks like it is getting stronger over the trip.

selections 2,6,1,5
Old 15th June 2009, 05:35 PM

Default STAY AWAY

hey boys tonight there is a runner in at Albion Park.

Race 1 No 6

Late Express.

This dog is by Pure Octane out of Hay Kissy.

I actually own a litter brother to this dog who has given me nothing but aaaa on the track. At breaking in when slipping he turned around twice on the track running the other way. After getting him back from breaking in i slipped him at ipswich and he did the same thing. two other dogs out of the litter were also broken in by the same fella and broke in poorly. No info on this runner so he could be different but for me ill just be watching in interest.

Its been disappointing because this is the dam's fourth litter and the first three were all litters of city class runners. her latest out of pure octane can best be described as a bunch of aaaataz

good luck with the punt tonight
Old 15th June 2009, 06:25 PM

Default Tonights Best Bets

Race 2 Dog 3

Mountain Creek.

Race 3 Dog 2

Setanta.

Race 9 Dog 2

Elite Jessica

One to watch and back if the right money

Race 4 Dog 3

Ease The Payne.....don't really know what odds this dog will be. could be 2/1 or 8/1
Old 15th June 2009, 06:43 PM

cheers ijuandaqld..how's cold canberra treating you..?
Old 15th June 2009, 06:58 PM

mate its aaaaaa freezing. loving the change from queensland weather. the day i left queensland they said it had been the coldest night all year up there. down to 7.8 degrees. i get to canberra and at night its minus 6. u beauty lol....

yeah it doesnt look like there is too much hope for my pup. i think the whole litter has been a dud