Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Ratings2Win
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th April 2014, 06:58 AM

Default How good is Ratings2Win?

I'm from the U.S., and currently I can only play into the North American pools at three selected Australian tracks per day. These pools are separate from those offered by the TABs, and bots from two offshore bookmakers usually auto-balance the odds to match those offered by the TABs, Betfair, and the race books. In other words, I'm getting about the same odds as you do, but with much smaller pools (about $5k for win, $10k for exactas, $5k for trifectas), and I can't shop around for the best price.

My question, and I'm looking for users of the software, is this: how good is this software, compared to others such as GTX, RaceCensus, Bet Selector, etc., or as opposed to going with a ratings or tipping service?
Old 27th April 2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colagada
I'm from the U.S., and currently I can only play into the North American pools at three selected Australian tracks per day. These pools are separate from those offered by the TABs, and bots from two offshore bookmakers usually auto-balance the odds to match those offered by the TABs, Betfair, and the race books. In other words, I'm getting about the same odds as you do, but with much smaller pools (about $5k for win, $10k for exactas, $5k for trifectas), and I can't shop around for the best price.

My question, and I'm looking for users of the software, is this: how good is this software, compared to others such as GTX, RaceCensus, Bet Selector, etc., or as opposed to going with a ratings or tipping service?

Hi Tom

Thanks for your recent enquiry for which we have had email communications. Obviously from your point of view, one which I totally understand, you are looking for some assurance regarding our software prior to making a decision.

I could be wrong but I doubt whether you will receive a response on this forum from any active client that originates from this forum. The reason is simple. We only have 7 clients using the software that are actually Ozmium members/forum contributors. All bar one are either semi professional or professional clients who would prefer to not divulge their use as they believe, from some of the comments that have been made to us, that they don't want others to gain the advantages that they have using the software. This may sound like a spruik however these are the facts.

The second part of your question from your post addresses the issue of how our software compares to others such as GTX, Southcoast, Race Census, Bet Selector etc.

I can't provide you with any real feedback re Race Census as it is a product that has a specific market and is not a competitor nor comparable to ours. I can however say that the majority of our database (over 90% of clients) are not first time users of racing software/databases. That being the case they have decided to move across to ratings2win from the likes of GTX, Southcoast, PPFA, Bet Selector etc. The majority of comments describe the differences between our software as my/our preferred platform of choice, night and day, no comparison and the list goes on.

Simply put we and more importantly our clients believe, that there is no racing software or database package in Australia that compares to ratings2win in terms of functionality or performance. We guarantee it (see website for details).

If you would like to contact me directly again and are serious about investing in our software then I'm more than happy to arrange for you to speak to some of our clients, in particular some of whom have moved across to our software from the competitors mentioned above.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/

Last edited by PaulD01 : 27th April 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Old 27th April 2014, 07:53 PM

Default Very good

I must be the non pro, i started with the historical version for the very reason i was suspect and it was also the cheapest way of getting a tryout, i have since upgraded to advanced with indicators, the back up service is second to none, i am nearly computer illiterate, and i just ask or they do the log on to my computer and fix any stuff ups i do with the upgrades, they are free as they improve things along the way.

Its simple to use i only use about 10% of it , its a form data base, way more than a system selector, after punting for 30 years i wish i got it 30 years ago.

But they aren't dodgy in any form, they are really serious about what they do, and if you want a real professional market they offer that as well, i dont know about the other services but i cant think of how anything could be better.

Its good, changed the way i punt , i also got the 4 years back data, ask for a deal, but well worth it just in money not lost, and i have learnt so much, i am winning now but too soon to know long term. there is also a tester for bank testing for draw downs, comes with many features as well, i learnt a lot from that alone.

Better quit before it turnes into a long sales pitch.

Last edited by ianian : 27th April 2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 28th April 2014, 07:10 AM

Paul: I'll contact you via email.

ianian: thanks for your feedback.
Old 20th July 2015, 06:52 PM

Default Axis database updated overview - July 2015

Australia's leading and most sophisticated horse racing database!
Take a look at our updated Axis database overview

https://youtu.be/RjPIwI-ek08

To see what some of our clients are saying

http://www.ratings2win.com.au/testimonials

Contact us on 07 3103 2262 regarding licence availability.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/