Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th November 2006, 06:55 AM
Suspended.

Default $100 a Day Sudden Death Competition

--------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY 6/11/06 to SATURDAY 30/12/06

Thought I might start another comp. for all the well dressed punters with nowhere to go who have been ruled out of the other comp. [ me :-) ] and anyone else interested including those still in Sportz's comp.

The rules are short and sweet:

1. $100 a day allowance to bet with from Monday to Saturday at any TAB meeting [includes dogs and Trotters].

2. No Sunday bets or allowance. [Totals for the week go up on Sunday].

3. All bets no smaller than $20 for the win or place.

3. You can bet one day a week or up to six days a week.

EG: You could have no bets until next Sat. and have a full $600 to bet with or wait until Tues. Cup day for instance and have $200 to bet with or next Thursday and have $400 to bet with [Bet on days that suit you].

4. Minimum bet amount on a bet day must be no less than $100 on 1 to 5 bets.

5. Every Monday is a fresh week, so use or lose any money accumulated from the week before.

6. $100 daily bet amount starts MONDAY 6th. of November and accumulates to $600 on Saturday 11th. Nov.

7. At the end of the comp. on SATURDAY 30/12/06 the punter with the highest $ total wins.

Results and prices will be from: http://www.tabonline.com.au

Everyone is welcome to join the comp. on any day during the comp. period [you could join next Wed. and have $300 to bet with or even next Sat. and have $600 to bet with or start Monday 6th. and bet with $100 or $200 on Cup day].

NOTE:

Bets wagered on a scratching[s] will be added to your last unscratched bet on your bet list unless a sub[s]. is nominated.

All bets for a day must be posted 1hr. [or very close to it] before your first bets official starting time.
-----------------------------------------------------

Cheers and good luck to everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by crash : 5th November 2006 at 07:22 AM.
Old 5th November 2006, 07:31 AM
Suspended.

Smile

Forum banter or self-posted daily results etc. are welcome during the comp.

So on that note, I'll be having some bets tomorrow [$100] to kick this off, which will give me $100 to bet with on Cup Day. I might just plonk $50w on each on the two JP. horses in the Cup I think.

*Remember, you can bet one day a week [$600 all on 1 bet if you have accumilated that much] or up to six days a week and to ease the job of doing the weekly totals, lets make the bet amounts multiples of $10 [min. bet $20]. Thanks.

Last edited by crash : 5th November 2006 at 07:48 AM.
Old 5th November 2006, 08:44 AM
Suspended.

Sorry about this, but I've been Looking at the Calender and it might be better to have MONDAYS as the no bet day as Sunday 31st. is New Years Day and a good bet day.
Also Sundays generally are a better bet day than Mondays. So Mondays will be result day and the comp will start on Tuesday Cup Day 7/11/06

*The highest scorer each Monday will receive a special bonus bet of $50 to make things a bit more interesting.

The final winning result will be posted on Mon. 1/1/07

Modified rules are now:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY 7/11/06 to SUNDAY 31/12/06

1. $100 a day allowance to bet with from Tuesday to Sunday at any TAB meeting [includes dogs and Trotters].

2. No Monday bets or allowance. [Totals for the week go up on Monday].

3. All bets no smaller than $20 for the win or place [multiples of $10 min. bet $20].

3. You can bet one day a week or up to six days a week.

EG: You could have no bets until next Sunday and have a full $600 to bet with, or for instance wait until next Thursday and have $300 to bet with [BET ON DAYS THAT SUIT YOU].

4. Minimum total bet amount on a bet day must be no less than $100 on 1 to 5 bets.

5. Every Tuesday is a fresh week, so use or lose any money accumulated from the week before.

6. $100 daily bet amount starts TUESDAY 7/11/06 and accumulates to $600 for the first betting week on Sunday 12/7/06

7. Each week's best punter receives the BONUS BET of $50 to be used on any day during the following week as one bet only and nominated 'bonus bet' when used.

8. At the end of the comp. on SUNDAY 31/12/06 the punter with the highest $ total wins.

Results and prices will be from: http://www.tabonline.com.au

Everyone is welcome to join the comp. on any day during the comp. period.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:

Bets wagered on a scratching[s] will be added to your last unscratched bet on your bet list unless a sub[s]. is nominated.

All bets for a day must be posted 1hr. [or very close to it] before your first bets official starting time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck punters!

Last edited by crash : 5th November 2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 5th November 2006, 10:34 AM

Crash,sounds like a good comp. Count me in
Old 5th November 2006, 03:23 PM

I'm game. Count me in too.
Old 5th November 2006, 04:49 PM
Suspended.

Good to see a couple of starters [don't be shy].

It's just a fun comp. and each week's winner is based on that weeks betting only [rule 7], not accumulative running totals. So everyone has a chance each week of winning the bonus $50 bet.

Bets for a nominated day can be put in at anytime, on the day or before the day.
Old 5th November 2006, 04:56 PM
Banned

i'm in

$25 e/w Short Pause
$25 e/w Kerry O'Reilly
Old 5th November 2006, 05:47 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I'm in

$25 e/w Short Pause
$25 e/w Kerry O'Reilly

Help us out here chuck and set a good example :-)

3. All bets no smaller than $20 for the win or place [multiples of $10, min. bet $20] .......In other words, no $25 bets. All bets must have a zero at the end of them for accounting ease.

4. Minimum total bet amount on a bet day must be no less than $100 [not $50 chuck] on 1 to 5 bets. ....in other words, $100 is bet on the day or nothing is bet on the day.

Day? Race meeting? Race number? Horse Number?

Thanks mate.

Last edited by crash : 5th November 2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 5th November 2006, 06:20 PM
Banned

Talking

Righto,

The day is the 1st Tuesday of November and the race is the Melbourne Cup.

$30 e/w 16 Kerry O'Reilly
$20 e/w 7 Short Pause

it already added up to $100 though mate
Old 5th November 2006, 08:24 PM
Suspended.

Red face

Thanks chuck.

OK mate, first clanger to me [as it should be]. Your bets add to $100. From years of win betting only [mostly], I just add the numbers and don't see the 'e/w'. Promise, I'll have that bad habit sorted by the first score day next Mond. 13/11/06.

Yep, I do realize the selections are for the Melb. Cup on Tues., but I was just trying to get this to kick off with Dates/meeting/race No. etc. as last time I ran a comp. I was often wading through various meetings looking for runners with no info. except the names.

Good luck in the cup !