Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th July 2009, 03:27 PM

Default Golf - The Barclays Scottish Open Top Scotsman

Alastair Forsyth $9.00
Paul Lawrie $9.00
Stephen Gallacher $15.00
Old 9th July 2009, 03:30 PM

Default Golf - The Barclays Scottish Open Top 25 Finish

James Kingston $5.00
Stephen Gallacher $8.00
Old 9th July 2009, 06:45 PM

Default John Deere Classic

Was on the phone to Jason Day early this morning and he's primed for this weekends John Deere Classic. He's striking it well and his putter is on fire. He's not far away from getting married and i questioned him whether it was taking his mind away from golf. in answer he put his fiance Ellie on the phone who said he is playing brilliant and isnt doing a thing for the wedding. being a typical aussie bloke she said. so in that case i think my best bet of the week is him to make the cut.

John Deere Classic
Jason Day to make the Cut @ $1.48 (unitab)

While in the top Aussie it looks a race, on current form, between JD and John Senden. JD ($7) and Sendo ($4.5 fav) can probably settle for a average first round and improve into the weekend. James Nitties is a player in the market on unitab @ $11 however he wont be playing this week after he told me he 'twitched' a muscle in his neck last week trying to 'rip one 340m on the 9th.' He was probably the only danger to JD or Sendo so if u want to take the $4.5 and $7 i think thats the go.

Best Aussie
John Senden @ $4.5
Jason Day @ $7

For the win its no surprise Kenny Perry sits favourite with his outstanding form and victory a couple weeks ago and being the defending champion. having picked up 3 victories last season he's well on his way to another 3 this season with 2 already. Danger i think is Zach Johnson. After a blistering start to the season he is just starting to strike it consistently again. While David Toms is fast becoming my bogey man. At his latest second behind Perry 2 weeks ago i had 200 on him at $21 at the start and was spewing he didnt win. This weeks field is fairly week it looks like the winner will come from these three or Lucas Glover and Steve Stricker.

My bet Zach Johnson having a morning tee off. I think he can get out there and probably card 7 under to be among the leaders and finish the week off strong

Tournament Win
Zach Johnson @ $21
Old 9th July 2009, 07:20 PM

tour de france..stage 6..top 3 finish..fabian cancellara..thor hushovd..kim kirchen..
Old 9th July 2009, 07:37 PM

tour de france..stage 6..h2h..fabian wegmann to beat sylvain chavanel..jerome pineau to beat rinaldo nocentini..
Old 9th July 2009, 07:46 PM

Default Tour de France Stage (6) Top 3 Finish

Jens Voight $9.00
Alberto Contador $12.00
Lance Armstrong $18.00
Old 10th July 2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijuandaQLD
Was on the phone to Jason Day early this morning and he's primed for this weekends John Deere Classic. He's striking it well and his putter is on fire. He's not far away from getting married and i questioned him whether it was taking his mind away from golf. in answer he put his fiance Ellie on the phone who said he is playing brilliant and isnt doing a thing for the wedding. being a typical aussie bloke she said. so in that case i think my best bet of the week is him to make the cut.

John Deere Classic
Jason Day to make the Cut @ $1.48 (unitab)

While in the top Aussie it looks a race, on current form, between JD and John Senden. JD ($7) and Sendo ($4.5 fav) can probably settle for a average first round and improve into the weekend. James Nitties is a player in the market on unitab @ $11 however he wont be playing this week after he told me he 'twitched' a muscle in his neck last week trying to 'rip one 340m on the 9th.' He was probably the only danger to JD or Sendo so if u want to take the $4.5 and $7 i think thats the go.

Best Aussie
John Senden @ $4.5
Jason Day @ $7

For the win its no surprise Kenny Perry sits favourite with his outstanding form and victory a couple weeks ago and being the defending champion. having picked up 3 victories last season he's well on his way to another 3 this season with 2 already. Danger i think is Zach Johnson. After a blistering start to the season he is just starting to strike it consistently again. While David Toms is fast becoming my bogey man. At his latest second behind Perry 2 weeks ago i had 200 on him at $21 at the start and was spewing he didnt win. This weeks field is fairly week it looks like the winner will come from these three or Lucas Glover and Steve Stricker.

My bet Zach Johnson having a morning tee off. I think he can get out there and probably card 7 under to be among the leaders and finish the week off strong

Tournament Win
Zach Johnson @ $21

Well JD has fired out of the blocks with a first round 5 under 66 to be currently 1 off the pace (players still on course) is sitting as equal australian with peter lonard while John Senden had a slowish start with just a one under 70.

As for Zach Johnson to win he has opened with a 2 under 69. threw in a couple of late bogeys which tarnished what looked like a promising score.

Other major players
Kenny Perry 2 under thru 15
David Toms 1 under thru 15
Steve Stricker Even thru 14
Lucas Glover 2 under finished

Leaderboard
T1 -- USA J.J. Henry -6 F * -6
T1 -- USA Dean Wilson -6 13 -6
T1 -- USA Spencer Levin -6 12 * -6
T4 -- USA Dicky Pride -5 F * -5
T4 -- AUS Jason Day -5 F * -5
T4 -- AUS Peter Lonard -5 17 -5
T4 -- USA Tim Petrovic -5 17 -5
T4 -- USA J.L. Lewis -5 17 * -5
T4 -- USA Matt Bettencourt -5 16 * -5
T4 -- USA Lee Janzen -5 13 -5
Old 10th July 2009, 07:48 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
thomas keinath to win..semifinal..us open..$1.35..

thomas keinath won..then went on to win the final..
Old 10th July 2009, 10:28 AM

Default Basketball under-19 World Championships today

Argentina U-19 +6.5
Old 10th July 2009, 11:06 AM

Default V8 Supercars - Townsville 400 - winner

Jamie Whincup $2.75 x2
Craig Lowndes $4.25
Will Davison $10.00