Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th July 2002, 11:03 AM

Just a couple of ideas for those out there keen to land those horses at big odds.Ive only been investing in horses some 18 months but have noticed horse that are third back from a spell( eg 9x53 or 8x00 etc ) more often than not get up to win at big odds. Some examples of this of resent times were in Brisbane ,Lord Dennings form last starts read 7x04 he was last on the turn and won by half a length he paid $25.00 on the tri paid $4500 s,tab,Goodrums form read 5x00 he won ,and paid a wopping $44.00.Another way I pick the roughies on days win I get to the Tab late and theres say to races left at each main venue and no roughies have come in yet Ill back the 5 roughest horses at each track , youd be surprised how many get up to win .You only need one to get up and your well in front.Three weeks ago I was in N.Wwest W.A just got to the tab for the last race in brisbane hardy a roughie had come in yet so $10 wins on the 5 roughest horses and what do you know Quinn the Eskimo gets up to win at $59.00 on super tab.I find this method works beeter if you wiat for the last couple of races otherwise you end up chasing roughies in every race and youll do your doe for sure ,sometimes they come in the firsty couple of races ,you cant help that.