Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th October 2007, 06:38 PM

crash,

I have lots of systems that produce consistent profits. When I say consistent I mean that it is in profit at least 10 out of 12 months a year (and also overall in profit).

Also it must be consistent in 2 years of test data that were NOT used to construct the system.

Its not that hard to find profitable systems that hold up over time... It is just most people don't have the data to test it against.

BTW a good example of a system that is working consistenly is Chrome Princes system. I believe Chromes (who did share it) has held up for many months now. Chrome would be better to answer how long though.

Good Luck
Old 6th October 2007, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Prince
I couldn't agree more.
The less rules you have, the stronger the system and more likely the viability.

don't agree [based on my experience]
Old 6th October 2007, 09:55 AM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmip1
crash,

I have lots of systems that produce consistent profits. When I say consistent I mean that it is in profit at least 10 out of 12 months a year (and also overall in profit).

Also it must be consistent in 2 years of test data that were NOT used to construct the system.

Its not that hard to find profitable systems that hold up over time... It is just most people don't have the data to test it against.

BTW a good example of a system that is working consistently is Chrome Princes system. I believe Chromes (who did share it) has held up for many months now. Chrome would be better to answer how long though.

Good Luck

Yep, everyone has profitable systems that hold up, what I'm saying is I've never seen one here and I don't believe in the theory that if it's printed here it will be nicked and sold or followed by too many punters, killing prices. At the first run of outs everyone jumps off and drifts to yet another system.

Years ago I put a system up here that held up for almost 2 yrs. but after an initial and early run of outs, everyone jumped off it. It did fall over in the end though. Blowed if I know why.

Last edited by crash : 6th October 2007 at 09:59 AM.