Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 26th January 2012, 11:05 AM

Wink Cheeky bets - Aussie Open - Semi finals

I think Nadal is good value on betfair at 2.50 to take fed today. I find in tight matches it usually comes down to the player on top in there 1st serve. Nadal had a tough match against Berdych but came through with a 71% 1st serve in and with a 76% conversion on 1st serve....if he repeats this against fed he should have the upper hand. Fed has a slower serve than Berdych and only managed to 57% 1st serve in against Del potro. Maybe a cheeky punt on nadal to win 3-1 6.00

The womens semis are much more difficult to call as they are tightly matched and either can win on there day. Im going for Clijsters to win over Azerenka - Azerenka was managing a 80% average conversion on 1st serves up to rd4 but then when she came up against a difficult opponent she only managed a low 56%...i think she will be up against it again today in Clijsters who has been here before and is still looking strong have taken out the No.1 seed in the last round. Clijsters to win 2.12 with betfair.

In the other semi I think Sharapova will surprise Kvitova. He service game yesterday was 77% in with a 71% conversion. Kvitova had 44 unforced errrors against Eranni and did not serve that well in that match. Sharapova win 2.30 and the cheeky bet of Sharapova 2-1 $5.00 with betfair

For the Australia day Cheeky bet of the day - $9.81 for Sharapova, Clijsters and Nadal win in the multi selection on betfair.
Old 26th January 2012, 11:46 PM

Nadal 3-1 at $6 and Sharapova 2-1 at $5 were successful....unfortunately clijsters couldn't make it the clean sweep for today. But a good day at the office was had