Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th July 2013, 06:10 PM

Default Becoming a Multi-Millionaire

How to do it ........

Instead of being
  • a punter of horse racing systems or following ratings and betting every race
  • a student of football and selecting teams each Saturday and backing them
  • a trader of stocks on the ASX
Why not put your energies in to studying "individuals" and thus becoming an insider and benefitting from the "surprise" side of things, where in all cases the big money is made on the "big swing", and in the case of horse racing it might cost you a couple of points (big deal?!), in the case of the stock market (I'm taking species and decent research) patience wins out, and football the turnarounds are bemusing at times.

I'm going to benefit from GWS next year and David Hayes at Euroa, I cannot mention the stock as it's not permissable on here, which is a shame çoz it works in the opposite fashion to tipping horses and footy teams !!!!! I've done OK this year following a similar principle and suggest others at least consider this as they do "get on" at the same time as the insiders, only that they forfeit a few points to do so. The advantages are surprisingly overlooked. I believe it's the best kept secret.

Last edited by Barny : 20th July 2013 at 06:15 PM.