Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st November 2006, 01:18 PM

Default 2006 Tri Nations Final

I think New Zealand have a great chance this year and are incredibly overpriced. These are the odds on centrebet:

AUSTRALIA $1.28
NEW ZEALAND $3.60

Put your house on NZ!
Old 21st November 2006, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggo
I think New Zealand have a great chance this year and are incredibly overpriced.

I agree.

Quote:
Put your house on NZ!

That I don't agree with.
Old 21st November 2006, 05:22 PM

Smile

Hey diggo are you a kiwi? If yes obviously a very rich one. lol. I do think that yes they are overpriced but id be playing it safe maybe and take the line. The thing that worries me the most is the the revenge factor for the aussies after getting rolled last year. I really think that they will be fired up for this one. Anyway hope its a good game with no refereeing mistakes. And willy mason gets hammered too. Cheers bm
Old 21st November 2006, 05:51 PM
Banned

these things are so rigged no one knows whats going to happen (except the players and officials). obviously if the aussies played to their best they would romp in every time but who knows. i'd say aussies will win
Old 21st November 2006, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman
Hey diggo are you a kiwi? If yes obviously a very rich one. lol. I do think that yes they are overpriced but id be playing it safe maybe and take the line. The thing that worries me the most is the the revenge factor for the aussies after getting rolled last year. I really think that they will be fired up for this one. Anyway hope its a good game with no refereeing mistakes. And willy mason gets hammered too. Cheers bm
Hi breadman, no I am not a kiwi hehe. I am a 7th generation Aussie as a matter of fact However, for some reason, I am always going for the Kiwi's (god knows why?). Okay, say it, I am a traitor!

But without being biased, I really do think that the kiwi's want it more than the aussies this year. The performance of the aussies in the first round was good but since then their performances have been quite ordinary. It seems as though they just expect to win without giving 100%. They may fire up again in the game this week but the kiwi's will be ready and I won't be suprised to see an upset.

PS: I may have slightly exaggerated about putting your house on them. lol. Taking the line would be a good option and I will be having a bit on both options.

Cheers
Old 22nd November 2006, 06:40 PM
Banned

I think the Kangaroos will win, but their right price should be around $1.55, so no bet for me, $1.28 is absurd, looking forward to see Kidwell and Mason get flattened, they are both ********ers!
Old 23rd November 2006, 09:45 PM

Smile

Quote:
Hi breadman, no I am not a kiwi hehe. I am a 7th generation Aussie as a matter of fact However, for some reason, I am always going for the Kiwi's (god knows why?). Okay, say it, I am a traitor!

But without being biased, I really do think that the kiwi's want it more than the aussies this year. The performance of the aussies in the first round was good but since then their performances have been quite ordinary. It seems as though they just expect to win without giving 100%. They may fire up again in the game this week but the kiwi's will be ready and I won't be suprised to see an upset.

PS: I may have slightly exaggerated about putting your house on them. lol. Taking the line would be a good option and I will be having a bit on both options.

Cheers

My line of thinking mate was that the aussies new they only had to beat the kiwis once to make the final so they dropped their intensity for the rest of the games. Im still going for the aussies to win but only because of the revenge factor. Have decided not to bet on the game. Might take hunt for first try scorer for an interest. Good luck with what ever you decide to do. Cheers Breadman.
Old 26th November 2006, 08:19 AM

GREAT GAME!!!

Personally, I backed the kiwis with the start. I thought it was going to be close, and that's certainly how it turned out!
Old 26th November 2006, 01:29 PM

Yeah brilliant game! One of the best Ive seen this season.

I thought NZ were the better side though. Most of Australia's points in the 80 minutes were off bad ref decisions and their own mistakes (ala Brent Tates try).

Also I got on NZ at $4.25. If they won, I could've taken quite a few weeks off work hehe. Ah well lucky I had a cover bet on the handicap so I made a small profit anyway.

Can't wait til next season. Wests Wests Wests!
Old 26th November 2006, 03:44 PM

I disagree there. Not sure what the final penalty tally was, but it seemed that Australia was penalised continuously for every minor infringement in the play the ball area. The final penalty goal that each team got was dubious, so they cancelled each other out. In the end, it was Thurston's goal kicking which proved superior to Jones and that was actually the difference.